Chapter 12- Easy Obstacle Course!

Y/N POV

It's the day of the sports festival. My arm is better, I now only need to wear a cast. I am currently sitting with Uncle Aizawa and Uncle Mic. The students of U.A are currently filing out of the building and onto the festival stadium. Aunt Midnight has just said for the student representative to lead the pledge.
The student representative is Katsuki Bakugo...
You know this won't end well.

"I just want to say that, I'm gonna win."

That little...

"Calm down...I don't want to have to explain why you killed him...the reason is too stupid..." I hear Uncle Aizawa say.
I look at the angry students and teachers. Everyone is "boo"ing.
"Fine...I let simple else take him down..." I mumble slouching in my seat.
"Next we will announce the preliminaries of the sports festival!" Aunt Midnight announces, "The preliminary will be...
An Obstacle Course!

I jumped up from my seat. I look at Uncle Aizawa and give him precious, pleading, kitty cat eyes.
He gives in,
"Fine...just don't hurt your already injured arm...take this earpiece to contact one of us if needed...You won't be ranked, good luck..."
"Yes sir!" I reply smiling, taking the earpiece. I run to the start of the obstacle course.

The first obstacle is getting through the stadium exit. Everyone is packed into a mob in the narrow corridor.

Okay...I need to get through...hmm...I know!

I create a teleportation crystal. I look up at the ceiling, then teleport to there. I look ahead and see the second obstacle, I create another teleportation crystal and teleport there. I start running.
I hear freezing behind me.

Shoto Todoroki...

I also hear explosions.

Katsuki Bakugo...

I am then stopped by large robots. I head someone shout that these robots arm from the entrance exam.
I look at the robots shoulder. I create a teleportation crystal and teleport there. I look as far ahead as I can and teleport there.
Next is an area with tightropes over long falls. I spot safe spots to teleport to, and do so. I make it through, piece of cake.
I then see a ton of mines. I don't go immediately though, I stop to catch my breath.

Okay...I need to wait a moment to catch my breath...I've teleported too much...when I teleport I can't breathe...okay...okay...I'm all good now...

"Are those real landmines?" I ask through the earpiece once I get my breath back.

"I KNOW THIS ISN'T RELEVANT TO THE STUDENTS WHO WILL BE RANKED, BUT Y/N HAS MADE IT TO THE LAST SECTION!!! JUST FYI THOSE ARE SMALL LANDMINES THAT WON'T KILL YOU!!!!" Uncle Mic announces over the radio.

"Okay, thanks," I reply into the earpiece.

Okay. I can teleport...I see the end...sort of...it kind of far, but I should be fine...

I create a teleportation crystal. I direct it towards the end of the course. I teleport to the end of the field of land mines. I was so close to a land mine, I just barely missed it.
I sigh a breath of relief.
I look to the other side of the field and see Todoroki.

Good Luck, Todoroki...

I turn around and start walking to the end of the course. I then walk back to where Uncle Aizawa and Uncle Mic are.

"Helloooooo," I say entering the announcer booth.
"Hey," Uncle Aizawa says in a monotone voice.
"The obstacle course was easy..." I say to Uncle Aizawa, sitting back in my seat.
"For you, not everyone has teleportation..." Uncle Aizawa strikes back.
"Alright, Mummy," I strike back.
Uncle Aizawa scoffs.
"WHY NOT WE TAKE A LOOK AT HOW EVERYONE IS DOING?" Uncle Mic announces.