Chapter 17- Healing Magic

Y/N POV

"Grandma

"Grandma..." I start to say.

"Y/N, take this," Grandma takes my hand and places her wand in it.

"Grandma...this is your wand. You use it to gather more power and store energy, so you can heal more people and not worry about the side affects as much...I can't..." I say but get chocked up towards the end.

"I have a feeling that I won't be needing it anymore, sometime in the future," Grandma explains.

"What...What are you talking about?" I ask, a terrible feeling in my stomach.

"Y/N...take a deep breath and sit down," Grandma pulls out her desk chair for me to sit in. I sit down.

"I won't be around much longer...because...because I have..." Grandma drifts off.

"What is it, Grandmother?" I ask quietly.

"You know people haven't been the...nicest to anything related to Witchcraft. You especially found that out because of the history books you read...and you were bullied for being similar to Witchcraft..." Grandma explains.

"Yes, I know. What's wrong...though..." I start to say but drift off, realization hitting me.
I feel tears fill my eyes.
"H-How..." I manage to stutter out.

"A patient...They noticed me saying a healing spell and freaked out. They thought I was going to bewitch them," Grandma explains.

"What..." I start to say but get cut off.

"They are going to put me under extreme supervision...and keep me locked up. Lucinda is currently hiding, she will come out later and speak to you...none of us are safe...I'm sorry..."

I feel tears stream down my face.

"This study room is now yours. Try to memorize all the information in this room. Genka doesn't yet...I'm going to tell her next. You stay here and read the book on the desk. We will all come in here later to discuss what we will do."

I nod, "Okay, Grandma..."

Grandma exits the room and I go to the desk. There is a large red book that takes up the entire desk. I quickly recognize it as the book Grandma wrote in about what she found out about the Witchcraft quirk.

 I quickly recognize it as the book Grandma wrote in about what she found out about the Witchcraft quirk

I sit down in the chair. I take a deep breath. I open the book and start reading.

A/N: Hi...so...I got distracted and it took me a while to write this...I wrote the first chapter to another fanfic...it's also My Hero Academia!
Here's the cover if any of you care...Umm...the book is probably going to be rather...violent? at times...but it's mainly going to be...fluffy?

I don't know anymore...

I've been reading to many BNHA x reader one-shots and fanfics...my mind is all over the place...

my mind is all over the place

Anyway!

Have a great day/night everyone!