Sasha's Pov

"Oh my gosh! Did you know that Jackson and Elena are back together?" Patty asked as we walked downstairs to the cafeteria.

"Patty, they never even broke up." I added.

"Yeah, but they were about to. Everyone thought they were over for sure." Patty said as she rolled her eyes at me.

We sat down at our usual table and started to eat. 'Yay, a sandwich.' I thought to myself sarcastically. After eating our lunches, we decided to sit on the benches on the school field outside. As we sat, guys were playing soccer, girls were walking around chatting, and the popular kids were sitting at the picnic table gossiping about fellow students.

"So, how's everybody?" Stephanie asked.

"I'm good." We all answered at once.

We started to chat about different things, from celebrity crushes to after school activities. When I got home, Mom was on the phone.

"Who is it?" I mouthed to my mom silently.

"Aunt Tanya." Replied Mom.

I kind of hesitated because I didn't know what Aunt Tanya wanted. I couldn't handle any unnecessary stress at the moment because my life was pretty good right now. Mom looked fine, but I still wasn't sure.

I watched as my mom ended the call and put her phone in her back pocket.

"What did she say?" I inquired curiously.

"She simply called to say hi. She said that Scott's going to a therapist. I don't remember having a major problem or anything. Maybe anger management classes? Or maybe they are having relationship issues?" My mom wondered out loud. I'm pretty sure mom doesn't know about Aunt Tanya and Uncle Scott hurting me, but it might not be the best thing to share.

My palms started to get sweaty and I didn't know whether to tell my parents or not. If I tell them, they will probably ask Aunt Tanya and Uncle Scott if it's true. Doing that will only cause more trouble in our family. Although, if I don't, my Aunt and Uncle will get what they deserve.

I'm so scared of what will happen to me if I tell the truth. Hopefully, I can keep the secret for a little while longer.