Am I dreaming?

After I pretty much came to conclusion that Jackson was just messing with my head, I've never felt so annoyed. I don't get why someone could lead me on like that and then just move on to another girl like that!

I mean, sure, it was grade 8. Guys only cared about who had the biggest butt or the tiniest waistline. I totally got it- but why did Jackson even waste his time on flirting with me then. Yes, it was a few months ago, but he couldn't have just forgotten about me so abruptly.

Whatever it is, I'm completely finished with his mind games.

Right after that thought, my IPhone lit up beside me and I picked up to read a message.

Mom: Sasha, you're dad and I are going out. There's some frozen pizza in the freezer from a couple of days ago. be back at 10:30.

Wow. Okay, now my parents are leaving me alone with my deranged girlfriend-type thoughts.

I flicked on the Tv and decided to watch the final Pretty Little Liars episode of the season since I had 2 hours to kill before my parents came home.

At 10:15, I woke up on the couch to find the remote in my lap and my phone ringing from the coffee table.

"Hello?" I questioned sleepily.

On the other line was some kind of tele-marketer so it was a useless call, but at least I had some time to chow down on my pizza since I still had 15 minutes.

At exactly 10:31, my parents put their keys in the door and they walked into the house about 20 seconds later. This would've been very normal, but I heard them have a conversation which included a voice I dreaded multiple times before. Yep, It was my Aunt Tanya.

From there, the panic attack began...