Nightmares and Harry Styles

When I didn’t answer Niall continued “if you are worried he will come after you and hurt you again you don’t need to be, we will protect you” he said reaching for my hand.

I pulled away, I didn’t want anyone to touch me, and I wasn’t afraid of what could still happen. I am afraid of what already did happen.

“Oh… uh sorry” Niall said awkwardly.

I felt bad, I wasn’t being very nice and all they were trying to do was help.  “No Niall wait, I’m sorry.  It’s just hard for me right now, you all are being so nice and I am not even acting grateful” I said sincerely sorry.

“What did he do to you” he asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it right now” I shyly said.

He nodded, “Well please come inside at least” he begged.

I didn’t say anything but I got out of the limo and followed him up to the room.  “We can order room service for dinner if you want” he offered.

I nodded and continued to follow him; we went up in the elevator and went to the top floor.  “Okay we are here” he called opening the door.

For a hotel this was a huge room… well suite, but still it was all fancy with flat screen TV’s and a full kitchen and so much more.

I yawned because I was feeling really tired and Liam came up to me “Oh no you don’t, you can’t fall asleep” he told me.

“How am I supposed to stay up all night” I asked.

“Are you kidding, we’re One Direction.  We know how to stay up all night” Harry said making a joke out of their song called Up All Night.

“Oh… right” I said not knowing what else to say.

“We should go shopping tomorrow” Louis piped up.

We all turned to start at him “What,” he asked “Emma needs new clothes and everyone knows I love to shop” he said explaining himself.

“Why do you get to take her though” Niall asked sounding… was it jealous?  No he couldn’t be because, well we just met and plus he couldn’t possibly want anything to do with me. 

“Fine you can take her shopping if you want Nialler” Louis gave in almost too easily.

This was getting awkward; I needed an excuse to get away for a little while.  “Um I feel gross, can I take a shower or something” I asked.  It was just the first thing that popped into my head so I went with it.

“Sure, let me show you where everything is.” Niall said making his way down the hall as I followed.

“Oh crap” I said.

“What’s wrong” he asked startled.

“I don’t have any clothes” I admitted.

“Oh, you can just borrow some of my clothes” he said nonchalantly.

“Okay” I said as he showed me to the bathroom.

“Our room is right across the hall, I will lay some clothes out for you that you can borrow.” He said going across the hall.

I quickly shut the door and turned the water on really hot.  I was the type of person who loved really hot showers, where you could turn it all the way to the hottest setting and it would be relaxing.  That’s exactly what I did; I peeled my clothes off and got into the hot shower.  I let the warmth comfort me; I finally had some time to think.  Although that probably wasn’t the best idea because the only thought that consumed my mind was Jason.  He had made me broken beyond repair and now I was left to deal with the consequences of his actions.  I was scared and alone, well not alone anymore but I still felt alone.