Pregnant? Where's Niall?

I ran out of his house and went searching for him, I didn’t know what to do or where he went, until it hit me.  Of course he would do this, he said he wouldn’t let me go through with it and in a way he didn’t.  Taking my husband away from me was the worst thing that could happen.

“I hate you Jason” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The neighbors were starting to come out of their houses to see what all the commotion was, I couldn’t do this alone, I broke down right there in the middle of the street and just started sobbing.  I didn’t care who saw or if there were reporters around I just broke down with no holding any emotion back.

One of the neighbors came over to comfort me, “what’s wrong” she asked.

“He took Niall” I sobbed, not making any sense.

“Who took Niall?” she pressed on.

“Jason, my ex” I said in between my tears.  It was getting hard to breathe I was crying so hard, I was gasping for breaths.

“Let’s go back inside” she offered, helping me up and walking me back into Niall’s house.

I explained everything to this complete stranger, all the abuse Jason put me through, how Niall and I met, how we just got married and we were supposed to be flying back tomorrow morning to London, and most of all that I think I am pregnant.

“Let’s take care of the pregnancy situation first” she said.

“Wh…what do you mean” I asked still sobbing.

“You have to find out for sure or not if you are pregnant, I am a doctor so I can help you with that, I have a few home pregnancy tests next door.  I know you miss Niall, but if you are pregnant then you have to take care of the baby first” she explained.

She went to go get a test and came back right away, “here love, go to the bathroom and follow the instructions.  You should know in three minutes, I know some tests are not alwys accurate but this one is so there will be second guessing anything.

I nodded and went to go take the test, those three minutes were the longest three minutes of my life, and I paced the small bathroom back and forth the whole time.  I was shaking and nervous and I just wanted Niall to be with me.  Finally when the three minutes were up I reluctantly looked at the test. “Noo” I started sobbing all over again.

I walked out of the bathroom and juts nodded at the neighbor.

“Oh honey, it will be okay” she said.

“You should call your friends” she suggested.

I didn’t have to though, my computer started to ring and it was a Skype call, I looked a mess and I was still sobbing, I checked who it was and it was Danielle and Eleanor.  I clicked accept and took it to the bedroom.

“Oh honey what’s wrong” Eleanor asked once the screen showed my face.

“Did Niall not take it well” Danielle asked concerned.

“No, that’s not it” I sobbed.

“Then what” they asked together.

“Jason…he… Niall’s gone” I replied unintelligently.

“Oh no, that’s terrible” they gasped.

“And, I am pregnant” I said breaking down even worse.

I heard voices in the background, and Danielle looked at the screen nervously.  “Um we will be right there” she called.

“Is everyone over” I asked.