Loving You

A few weeks later, we had made it to Texas and the tour bus wasn’t as bad as I had imagined it being.  It was really fun getting to just chill with the boys, we always had a good laugh.  The Texas show went well just like the first concert had.  Niall and I have been sharing hotel rooms lately and we have been getting really close. 

We were in Chicago right now but the show wasn’t until tomorrow night so we had some free time.  “Don’t make any plans for tonight; I want to take you somewhere nice” Niall told me as we were in our hotel room.  I giggled and agreed to it so I went to go get ready. 

“You look so beautiful, are you ready to go?” he asked as I was finally finished getting ready.  I was wearing a deep purple halter dress that had a small waist with a black belt, and then it flared out at the waist and stopped above my knees.  It was short but flowy, “wait no you look sexy” Niall stated as I walked out of the room in front of him.

The sun was setting as we drove into the city, “um Niall where are we going” I asked unsure of where we were going.

“You will see” was all he said as he drove.

It seemed like all there were around us were tall buildings, I really didn’t get what was going on once the car came to a random stop.

“Okay we are here” he smiled opening up my door for me.  He took my hand in his and intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked hand in hand into one of the buildings.

“I hope you are not afraid of heights” he chuckled as we went up in a huge elevator.  I started to tense up because to be honest I was nervous of heights.  Niall squeezed my hand in reassurance as the doors of the elevator opened up. 

We stepped out into the night’s air and looked up at the stars, it was absolutely spectacular.  Niall looked a little nervous so now I squeezed his hand in reassurance.  He smiled at me and let go of my hand.

“Emma, I brought you up here because this is a great view and you are so beautiful and I just thought this would be the perfect place” Niall rambled on.

He started stepping closer to me, we were facing each other, I looked up at him and we locked eyes.  Time seemed to freeze he leaned in closer to me until our lips were right in front of each other.  My breath caught in my throat, he we were so closer to each other, the slightest movement and our lips would be touching.  I felt his breath on my lips and we closed the distance.

His lips moved softly on mine but before we went any further he pulled away, “I love you Emma, marry me?”

“What?  You’re kidding right?” I asked.

“No not at all, marry me, you are my princess and I need you in my life.  I want to wake up every morning with you next to me and be able to call you my wife.  I know we just met not too long ago but I am positive about this” he exclaimed.

“I love you to Nialler, yes I will be your wife” I gasped as our lips found each other again.  His lips were so soft and gentle.  Our lips moved in sync and soon we pulled away breathless.

“Oh I almost forgot,” he said pulling out a ring and getting down on one knee to put it on.

“Niall its perfect” I exclaimed wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Well you are perfect” he smiled.

“You know you are pretty perfect yourself there” I told him, making him blush.  He seemed to be getting the most hate out of the boys, I never understood it.  He was caring, inspiring, sweet, and made you feel like the best thing in the world.