The Reception

We pulled up to the big hall that the party is being held at and got out of the limo, everyone else went in first to announce we were back.

“Ready” I asked as we stepped out of the limo.

“I am ready for tonight” he said cheekily.

I rolled my eyes and just laughed as we walked into the reception.  “The bride and groom” we heard the DJ announce as we walked in.

Even before I had time to say hello to anyone Niall pulled me out for our first dance.  The music didn’t start right away, I looked around the room and saw Ed Sheeran making his way over to the DJ microphone.

“No, you didn’t” I gasped.

Niall chuckled, “Yes I did” he replied.

Ed had his guitar out and started strumming to one of my favorite songs by him,

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

Hold me in your arms

Everyone was watching us but we paid no attention to anything but each other.  We were rocking back and forth to the soft music, “I love you Emma” he whispered.

“I love you too Niall” I replied.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

This feels like I've fallen in love

Fallen in love

Fallen in love

We were so close to each other and swept up in the moment, our lips instantly found each other.  They moved in sync and it was sweet perfection.  We had stopped dancing and we were just standing there kissing each other.  The song came to a close and we pulled apart, everyone was clapping and tearing up at how romantic that was.

Niall pulled me over to where Ed Sheeran was now standing, “hey mate, I would love you to meet my beautiful wife Emma” Niall introduced us.

“Hi, I just wanted to say I am a huge fan.  I love all your music” I said blushing.

“She’s a keeper” Ed told Niall smiling.

“I’m going to say hi to everyone” I told Niall leaving him to talk with Ed.

“Hey, so are you all enjoying yourselves” I asked coming up to the head table where the girls and the boys were sitting.

“Yes, it’s been lovely” Kyleigh said.

“It truly was” Danielle and Eleanor agreed.

“What did you boys think” I asked turning to the guys.

“It was really sweet, and this party is amazing!” Liam said.

Zayn was too into Perrie to even listen, I was really glad they hit it off.  He deserved to be happy, and well she was a fan so that was just a plus.

“Let’s party!” Niall came up behind me saying.

Everyone was out on the dance floor and there was really good upbeat music that made you want to dance all night.  Which is exalt what we did, we all let loose and enjoyed ourselves. 

It was time to cut the cake and Niall and I were just totally messing around.  We both held the knife and cut into the cake.  Once we both had a piece he took his piece and playfully shoved it in my face.  I was able to eat most of it but there was some icing on my face still and Niall saw this as an excuse to kiss it off.

I was giggling and I had to admit this was really cute, when he was done and there was no more cake on my face I threw the piece I was holding in his face playfully.  “Stop wasting food” he sarcastically yelled at me.

“Just shut up and kiss me” I said bringing his mouth to mine.

Everyone around us was in fits of laughter and awe.  There was going to be one last dance of the night and as I started to walk out onto the dance floor Niall stopped me. “I have another surprise but first throw your bouquet” he suggested.

I went out on the floor and all the girls lined up behind me, “One… two…three” I counted and threw the flower back.  I heard some squeals come from the girl who caught it; I turned around to see Danielle jumping up and down happy she caught it.  This was probably because of the rumor that the person who catches the bouquet would be the next to get married.  I looked over at Liam who was blushing, I gave him a big smile and he returned it.

I looked around for Niall but didn’t see him anywhere, “I have a special treat for my bride” I heard his amazing Irish voice speak into a microphone.  I looked around and the lights were completely dimmed I couldn’t make out where anyone was.

“We said this was out song on the plane ride over here and I wanted to do this for you” I heard Niall’s voice.

I, I want to save you Want to save your heart tonight He'll only break you Leave you torn apart, oh

It's a quarter to three can’t sleep at all You're so overrated. If you told me to jump, I'd take the fall When he wouldn't take it

All that you want's under your nose (yeah) You should open your eyes but they stay closed, closed

The boys were jumping around the dance floor like they would have if it was a concert.  The lights were flashing and I couldn’t believe Niall really put all this together for me.

I, I wanna save you Wanna save your heart tonight He'll only break you Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman But for you I'd be superhuman I, I want to save you Save you, save you, tonight

Oh, now you're at home and he don't call Cause he don't adore you To him you are just another doll And I tried to warn you

What you want, what you need has been right here (yeah) I can see that you're holding back those tears, tears

I, I wanna save you Wanna save your heart tonight He'll only break you Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman But for you I'd be superhuman I, I want to save you Save you, save you, tonight

Up, up and away I'll take you with me Up, up and away I'll take you with me

I, I wanna save you, Wanna save your heart tonight. He'll only break you, Leave you torn apart, oh

I can't be no superman But for you I'll be superhuman I, I want to save you Save you, save you, tonight

I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight    

The song came to a close and tears were falling down my cheeks, “That was the nicest thing someone has even doe for me” I whispered as Niall enveloped me in a tight hug.

“Anything for my princess” he replied.

“What a great way to end the party” everyone was saying as we said our goodbyes and thank you for coming’s.  Niall and I had to catch our flight for our honeymoon, our bags were packed and in the limo and we waved to everyone as we pulled away from all our friends and family.