Unforgettable Shopping Trip

“Danielle, Eleanor this is Emma” Liam said introducing me to his and Louis girlfriend.

“Hi” I quietly said.

“Okay we will be back later” Eleanor said kissing Louis on the cheek, Danielle did the same to Liam and then we left.

“So we are going to take you to all the places Dani and I usually go to” Eleanor said as she drove down to the shopping part of London.

I nodded and sat quietly, I felt a little awkward because I was only 17 and I felt like they were babysitting me instead of it being a girls shopping trip.

“So Emma, are you a big One Direction fan” Danielle asked curious.

I nodded, “Yeah I have loved them since x-factor” I admitted.

They both smiled, “great, I have a feeling we all will be good friends” Eleanor said as we pulled into a parking spot.

“First stop is Topshop” she said cheerfully getting out of the car.

They picked out tons of clothes for me to try on and I pretty much put on a fashion show for them.  “OMG you have to get these” Danielle said looking at the narrowed down pile of clothes we had agreed on.

“No I can’t” I said.

Eleanor pouted, “why not they look great on you” she said.

“I can’t afford all of this” I admitted quietly.

“Oh, don’t worry we got you covered” they said together.

We walked up to the register and I reluctantly let them pay for the clothes.  “Okay where to next” I asked.

“American Apparel” Danielle said.

“Okay, I love that shop” I truthfully said.

“Yay, let’s go” they exclaimed.

I ended up getting a crop top and a long white skirt from there and I decided to change out of Niall’s clothes and wear my new outfit.

“You look hot” Eleanor said.

I blushed, she was amazingly beautiful and I was nothing compared to her.

“Okay I think that’s good for one day” I stated looking down at all my bags of clothes.  They nodded and we got back in the car, but we weren’t headed back towards the hotel.

“Where are we going” I asked.

“Milkshake City” Eleanor said.

I had to admit hanging out with these girls was actually kind of fun.  I hadn’t smiled yet around anyone but I could tell I was pretty close to cracking a smile.

We parked again and went inside; my heart dropped at who I saw was standing in there in front of me.

Who do you think showed up????? Hehe sorry this is short but more will be up later today I just thought this would be a good cliffhanger... Please don't hate me I promise there will be more up soon :)