The Big Day

“Wake up” I heard Eleanor’s cheerful voice calling to me.

“Nooo!” I screamed, waking up from my weird dream.

“What’s the matter” Eleanor asked.

“Really bad nightmare” I said quietly.

“Well it’s time to get up love, the hair and makeup artist are here” she informed me.

“Oh okay” I said sitting up and getting out of bed.

“Good morning” Danielle and Kyleigh called as Eleanor and I walked into the main room.

I sat down so the hair stylist could start my hair, it was going to be slightly curled and kept down.  It wasn’t that complicated so while she did my hair I ate my breakfast.  I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal because I hadn’t had it in forever and I felt like a change from the eggs and pancakes and waffles that I had been having.

Once the stylist did my hair she got started on my makeup.  I was so glad it was someone I could trust doing all this, it was Lou the boys stylist.  The boys always looked so perfect so I was really excited she was able to help me out.

“Okay all done” she announced after working on me for an hour and a half.  I looked in the mirror and gasped.

“Oh Lou thank you!  I love it.” I gushed.

“No problem love now I have to go check on my boys” she said leaving us to start putting the dress on.

We have to leave in twenty minutes and I was pacing around the room.  “I can’t believe this is actually happening” I was saying over and over.

Just then there was a knock on the door, I was still in my robe so Eleanor went to get the door.  It was Niall’s mum.

“Good morning darling, I just checked on the boys.  They are ready for this; so how are you” she asked sounding just like a mum.

“She’s really nervous” Danielle pointed out.

Niall’s mum gently grabbed my shoulders to stop my pacing, “Today is going to be wonderful, you will see.  Now let’s get the dress on so we can get this show on the road” she offered.

I took a deep breath and agreed, I carefully stepped into my dress and then it was time to leave the hotel.

I took deep breaths the entire limo ride there, Liam was Niall’s best man and he is the one who greeted us as the limo pulled up to the beach.

“Hello, beautiful” he said to me helping everyone out of the limo.

I gave him a weak smile, “Just relax” he told me.

“Hello babe” Danielle said to her boyfriend.  They both hugged and he kissed her on her cheek.

“You look amazing” he told her, looking at the bridesmaids dresses.  They were a pink summer pattern that went really well with the beach destination.

The other boys came out and greeted us, “Niall is really excited” Zayn piped up.

“Oh Zayn, I have a surprise for you” I told him, just at that moment Perrie arrived.

He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, “I told you I would help you” I whispered to him.  He gave me a quick hug before walking over to Perrie.

“Emma, I will walk you down the aisle if you want” Liam offered after glancing at Danielle.  She gave a nod to say it was fine and I smiled back at her.

“Thank you Liam, but doesn’t Niall need you up there” I asked.

“No, he is fine” Liam insisted.