💜❌✅32

584 words

The door

"Excuse me, you must be daughter who lives here, correct?" The man tall and friendly voice nicely smiled at me. "I'm sorry my parents aren't home, neither my aunt is here." I shyly said.  "Do you know what where gonna bring you today?" I shook my head. "Well then, your parents gave us permission to bring you to a camp little miss" Said the man, taking my wrist tightly. "Wait.. Wait! Stop it! Let go of me!" I struggled trying to get out of his grasp. He threw me into a truck with five other childern chained up, he closed the doors and the truck started to move.

The trap

"And this is your room little miss!" Said the lady. "Uh thank... Thank you?" I stuttered as looking around my room, It did not look  comfy at all. "Miss?" I scared to know what the answer will be, "Yes little miss?" She replied. "When do I go home?" I shivered a bit, when asking the question the lady's smile fell and wanted to leave right away.

"I wasn't told either..." She quietly said, leaving me in my room by myself, when she went outside of my room I heard a 'click!' noise. Thats when I realise my heart froze for a split second or maybe longer than that, but never mind that. I couldn't open the door.

The fun yet bittersweet

"Hey 32 are you alright?" Subject 33 snaping me out of my thoughts. "Ah, yeah I guess I was thinking about the past again" I say, eating with the rest of my friends in my table. We are in the cafeteria with about hundred childern who were taken away from their families, sometimes we all wish what it's like to be outside again. 

"We shouldn't think about what happen before... Besides! At least we don't have to do chores right?" My friend elbowed me. "I guess heheh.." I trying to laugh it out to prevent them to know, what I keep hidden almost everyday, my feelings. But having said that, the screen above all of us shown a man in a fancy suit.

"Attention subjects. Over the years you've growned quite alot, but these tests aren't over yet. As speaking with the experts it is decided that your up to the test...

By leaving the last one living."

The betrayal

I heard some explosions and what I also heard was screaming. I remember a person. Who seem to be kind and gentle as a bird, but suffers when the two died, and a kind heart that started to be buried. He is the one who caused this building to be in flames for many people who blamed is him and reason why is:

He is supposed to be the hero. And never wasn't supposed to make this move to kill this many people.

But I did see him for one last time the only thing I can tell from his face... Is... He's lost but crazed in the same time he told me "I don't care to be anyone's hero anymore, I rather leave only myself! and besides... Romise, i'm just tired of this kind of life and even you." He said smiling as if nothing happened. I cried and I ran as fast as possible, because this london's bridge is falling down.

:D such a good story right? (DON'T TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY JUST A JOKE!)

Might be some mistakes as well but yeah... 

10/24/2018