❌✅What's even happening ._.

This is about a funny situation about some of my characters.

(WARNING: WRITTEN FOR FUN)

Also another note I wanna point out.

The story is where these characters are from in this story. will be in bold writing.

518 words

✔ and X

The aftermath Christmas school party

"Hey, Carolina have you seen Oliver?" A girl in a red dress said.

"Oh. God. You shouldn't see him Alexandria" Carolina said.

"Why?" She said.

"If you really wanna see him he's in the gym singing... Now my head hurts ugh." Carolina said holding onto her head and walks away from Alexandria

"Um okay?" Alexandria said.

Alexandria went into the gym only to find Calytrix and Oliver singing very loudly and laughing on stage. Soon she found the rest of her friends, she decided to walk toward them.

"What the hell is happening here!" She shouted to her friends.

"They said they wanted to be the ones to get rid of the mic's but... Uh, now they're singing on stage with a 100% sound on the speakers!" Charles shouted back.

"Well, I'll stop them then!" Alexandria shouted.

...

"Carolina, do you think they've stopped?" A short boy said.

"Probably Eric," Carolina said, opening the gym door to only find no one is there.

Soon a *KABOOM* sound rang outside and in the hallways.

"Ooooh boy." She said.

Both the boy and Carolina went outside to the football field to find Oliver being chase by Alexandria.

"GET BACK HERE OLIVER!" Alexandria shouted, throwing fireballs at him.

"Hang on Alexandria! we can talk about this!" Oliver shouted back and spun his walking stick to blow the fireballs into nothing.

"WE'RE GONNA GET IN TROUBLE IF WE PLAYED IT THAT LOUD AND YOU KNOW THAT!" She shouted and throwing fire shurikens at Oliver.

"Wow... Yet we're gonna get in trouble if we make this much noise to you know.." Oliver mumbles. Without realizing he was about to be hit by flaming shurikens, Oliver then jumped and rolled, dodging the blazing shurikens.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" She screamed.

"NOTHING!" Oliver shouted back.

"Wow, you missed a lo oft guys!" Calytrix said.

Carolina turned beside her. "Oh hey Calytrix," Carolina said.

"Wait a minute I thought you said you're going to find Eric and take him home Carolina," Charles said.

"Yeah I was but Eric wanted to say bye" Carolina said.

Soon then to ruin their conversation a fireball was heading toward them.

"WAKE UP!"

Carolina fell out of her bed. "AH!" she said.

She looked at her surroundings.

"A dream?" Carolina said.

"Hey, Carolina are you awake!" Someone shouted outside of my window.

I looked down from the window.

"Calytrix? What are you doing here?" Carolina shouted back down below.

"Oh! well, I'm here to check up on you after you fainted just before you getting hit by the fireball haha..." Calytrix explained.

Carolina's eye twitched and fell on the floor of her room.

"Uh... Carolina? Caroliiiiina! Crap. I think she fainted again." Calytrix said.

End

XD I have no idea what I'm thinking honestly

First written: 12/8/2018

Finished writing: 12/8/2018