❌✅Table party I

EDITED ON 9/5/2019

1579 words
Genre: Fiction, humour and fantasy

"dₒ yₒᵤ ₜₕᵢₙₖ ₕₑ'ₛ gₒₙₙₐ bₑ ₐₗᵣᵢgₕₜ?"

"Dₒₙ'ₜ wₒᵣᵣy ₐₗᵢₛₕₐ, ₜₕₑy'ₗₗ bₑ fᵢₙₑ."

Who are they? why is everything blurry? and my ears hurt, with so much ringing.

Last thing I remember when I was with- Her...

"HEY MISTER ARE YOU ALRI- ACK!" Who seems to be a girl's voice, making my ears ring louder than ever.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! Sirius told us our ears ring a lot once you die than send here! did you not hear her say that!" Said an unfamiliar male voice.

Wait a minute send here? what are they talking about?

"Waa- are..." As trying to talk to them I had a short coughing fit.

"𝒪𝒽 𝓃𝑜! 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓎𝑒𝓉!" Said the girl standing right in front of me. Finally, my vision started to make things clearer about what and who these figures are.

"𝒜𝒽! 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻, 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓊𝓈." Says Sirius pulling me up. After that she turned around, glared and politely coughed at the others, to grab their attention. A guy stopped what he was doing turning around, looked at her, and had a concerned look on his face.

"Oooh, sorry Sirius, it's just that this retard over here-" he points, as the girl screams "HEY!" afterwards continued with "doesn't even know what she's doing half the time." He said. Soon I started looking at where I was. Everything on the ground felt like water yet it showed the sky with fluffy clouds.

Above me is pitch black which is lit up with sparkling stars, also behind me is a fairly huge clock tower and a table with lots of chairs with a bunch of teacups, teapots and some biscuits basically any tea party should have.

If I wanted to know about how many people are here I could say about eight people here since because of how spacey this place really is. I saw two ladies who seem to be talking, one that has very short hair, while one with very long curly hair with ears and a tail? I couldn't tell.

Another person looked like that they have a clock or is it a watch? either one it is, it's on his side of his shoulder.

I saw a short boy who seems to be watching the boy and girl arguing with each other again, a little girl which had a very bright violet ribbon on her hair whose all by herself and lastly Sirius who seemed to have a halo? I never really saw that until I was far enough to see that from her.

"O-okay I think I c-can talk normally now?" I said dusting off my clothes and continued with "Is it alright with you guys explain to me where am I and who are you?" I questioned. The two people stopped swearing and arguing making silence.

"Oh yeah, you exist... Crap" said one guy beside the girl he's been arguing. Suddenly he was slapped in the face by the girl beside him. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME A RETARD AND FORGETTING THIS GUY EXISTED!" She shouted angrily.

"I guess I could go first since no one seems to be introducing... My name is Tie the timekeeper." Tie said, shaking my hand. "I was waiting for your arrival... Treble. If you ever have a question about the past or future I'm the type of guy you're looking for." He said as a feather right by his side following him walking toward Sirius.