Secrets

Angelo

"Feels good to be back Tony" I said while looking out through his office window, gazing at the city.

He stood by my right side looking at me. Even from the corner of my eye I could see the confusion in his face

"How? When? I didn't hear anything about you being released. The last time I saw you I asked, and you said that you didn't know when you were getting out" he said with curiosity.

I smirked "Truth be told Tony. I didn't expect to be out soon. Turns out Kronos was the reason I'm even out. So I'm sure they want compensation for that favor".

"Damn Kronos" he uttered with clenched fist.

"So then finally months ago my cell door was opened and they told me it was time. Then when I got out I see that Kronos had a cab waiting to carrying me home. So, I went home and then attended to some personal business" I stated while images of Jewel and William's intimacy clouded my mind.

"Personal business? That lasted months?" he asked.

I walked away from the window and sat on the couch with my leg resting on my knee.

"Yes. Now I've heard you two joined the businesses together. How is it so far?" I asked.

Tony sat down in his chair but he continued looking through the window. "So far its been good. A few bumps and rocky roads, but nothing extreme".

Katelyn walked in the room and sat next to me. "Finally we're all together again. One big happy family" she squealed with arms spread wide.

I chuckled. Thoughts of Jewel ran through my head once again. She still was beautiful. Long black hair, body of a goddess grown more over the years, and she even got more confidence that I couldn't wait to break down.

"Still can't believe you were out for months and didn't say anything" Katelyn sighed.

"Aweee. I'm sorry sweet sister. I promise to never do it again" I promised and pulled her cheeks.

"Stapppp" she ordered as she folded her arms and looked the other way.

I laughed and looked at Tony who was staring at me with envy.

"What? You wanted me to pinch your cheeks too?" I asked with a smirk.

He spun his chair around and looked out into the mass of buildings and roads while giving me 'the finger'.

"You remember Jessica Regal right Angelo?" Katelyn asked.

The night when we were drunk flooded my mind. "Yeah I do. Why?".

"Well people still don't know about you returning, so you need public exposure" she explained "and she's having a party this weekend. A lot of important people will be there"

Tony spun his chair to look at us. "She's right. The Cages haven't been together in years. It'll make an amazing appearance for us".

I sighed "Fine. We'll attend the party".

Jewel

I stared at the chairs looking at the two ghosts sitting down talking. After some time the girl got up with her coffee and left, leaving the man sitting down.