The Cages

Angelo

"Jeremy Porter, the man who crashed into me. He has no records of ever being in any accidents, but he is known for gambling and being desperate for money" I said.

"What does that have to do with anything Angelo?" Tony asked.

"Even though I was focusing on Jewel for a few seconds I guarantee that no cars were coming from either direction. That can only mean one thing" I elaborated.

I stood and grunted at the slight pain. I looked out the window behind me and gazed at the passing cars and pedestrians.

"I think someone paid him to crash into me. He claims he lost control of his car but cameras from nearby buildings shows that he had his car parked on the side. But as soon as I came into a certain distance he drove and suddenly sped up for no reason, making him crash into me" I explained.

"You think it was Trey?" Tony asked.

"It only could be, who else wants me dead more than anyone else?" I replied.

"How's that hitman coming along? Isn't he working hard to get to Trey?"

"Yes he is but Trey isn't a regular man he doesn't go without security and he only appears when he wants to so I can't possibly rush him he just better get the job done, I paid him a hefty fee to do this".

Silence reigned inside the room for a period of time as I thought about Trey. Who would of guessed the boy I had grown up with and shared memories together would be like this.

I helped you when you needed me the first time, I even felt a little joy with us talking once again. When I had to kill Jack Mitchell I paid no mind, knowing it was my fault in the first place. Then you bring my brother and sister into it and try to kill me and Jewel. That's the last straw Trey, I'm not a forgiving man.

"Where has Katelyn been nowadays?" Trey asked breaking the silence along with my train of thought.

"Katelyn? I'm not sure but she's a grown woman we can't be on her back everyday forever" I answered.

"Ever since she released those pills into the public I hoped you noticed that their basically used for drugs. I won't be surprised if Trey goes after her next" he stated.

"That'll be the day I beat him to death with my own hands. I won't allow Katelyn to kill anyone for Kronos' sake. She's been through far much already, it'll be a cold day in hell I allow her to rot in jail." I spat.

But he won't do that

"Your stupid" he whispered.

"Excuse me?" I asked and turned to him.

"Your stupid" he repeated. "Your going to wait until that opportunity already happens to do something about it? That's our sister, our only ties back to mother and father and you won't do anything?"

"I have a hitma—"

"I don't care! Fuck relying on other people to do our dirty work. I'm doing it myself, I'm going to kill him not with anything but my cold hands. I won't let anyone touch Katelyn, I already lost her once" he stated and went to leave.

"You sick fuck" I said and watched as he stopped in his tracks.

"You think I don't know about you and Katelyn's little sex series? Or you don't think I know how she broke it off with you and you almost cried like a bitch? I know everything Tony, even when I was locked in jail I knew everything going around in the world. You and Joey,Katelyn, Leona. You miss her so much your blind to the fact that she's moved on. There's things that I know that you'll forever be blind to, you sister-loving fuck" I said.