Epilogue

Merry Christmas Guys!! Thanks for your continued support! Hope you all enjoy your day and spend time with your families. Onto the story.

Katelyn

Why?

What did I do to deserve this? I just got him back and now he's gone.

This time for good.

I looked at the descending coffin of Angelo Cage, my brother. Tears streamed freely from my eyes and the multiple people around.

I wanted so bad to just fall to the floor and cry. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders and I recoiled a bit at the suddenness.

I looked and saw Tony looking at the grave with the most emotionless stare I've ever seen.

Not a trace of despair, sadness, regret or sorrow. I wouldn't of even cared if he had anger written across his face.

Nothing at all?

The funeral ended and we were hugged by the people in attendance and given condolences. In time it was just me, Tony and his two bodyguards who drove the limo.

"I'm actually surprised you didn't call for help or anything" he said.

I remained quiet for a while. "It's not like you would let me go"

I took the silence as his answer and I chuckled. "What the hells wrong with you?" I questioned.

He looked towards me but didn't reply.

"Your not the brother I had before this entire fucking fiasco. You know I only did that because I felt like you and Angelo didn't accept me. A poor girl who shows up that you haven't seen for years and probably forgotten about. I did it because I wanted to feel loved by you, because you seemed more excited to see me than Angelo. When you kissed me I was so happy I actually had someone who really loved me for once.

"But I realized that I had nothing to worry about. Angelo trusted me with his entire business while he was away. You were always there and gave me everything I desired. You both were the reasons I was even a doctor. But now he's gone because you killed him. I wish I didn't ever come to that damn office to see you"

I watched as his fists clenched and his jaw tightened. I was internally rejoicing that I caused him to feel some sort of pain. Making him know how it feels to be angry.

"Let's go" he whispered and turned around to walk towards the limo.

"I don't know who you are, but fuck you. Your not the Tony I know nor will you ever be" I spat and walked towards the limo.

I didn't even try to run away or call for help. What was the point of it anyway? Everyone is dead.

Mom, Dad, and Angelo. Joey is still in college and I don't even want her to ever come back to deal with Tony's madness.

I have no one. So there's no reason to resist anymore.

Jessica

I sat down and crossed my legs while looking at the desk in front of me.

Tony Cage looked perfect like always, a trademark passed through all the Cages. His black all black suit showed he was remorseful of his lost brother.

I could still remember attending the funeral and crying silently. The next morning I stayed in bed for the entire day wishing things were different. Wishing I never made the mistake in getting over Angelo so quickly.

But now I had to pick myself up and get back to my business. I had to meet with Tony because I noticed the lack of shipments he's been having lately.