Issues

Angelo

I looked at Jewel as she slept peacefully on the hospital bed. The pain of my left arm in the sling irritated me constantly.

You shouldn't be here Jewel. It's my fault your even in this mess. I promise I won't ever let anything hurt you ever again, even if I have to bring the whole world down with me.

"Mr. Cage I assure you that Ms. Brown is in great care here at the hospital. Give her some time, by tomorrow she may wake up. Pray on it" the doctor said.

I sighed heavily and nodded at him. "I leave her in your care Doctor".

I walked out the door and closed it leaving Jewel for the night. I felt for my pocket and realized I left my phone in the room.

I went back and heard the sound of a gun through the door. I opened the door slowly and saw the doctor had a gun aimed at Jewel's head. I quickly rushed in and tackled him making the gun drop out of his hand.

He struggled against my grip but I managed to get on top of him. I repeatedly punched him with my right hand . Slowly blood started to stain my fist as his face was soaked in it. His glasses were broken and his eyes looked dumbly at the ceiling.

"Angelo stop!" a voice screamed and I halted my fist in the air. I looked back and saw it was Jewel who called out to me. She stared at me with teary eyes and I stood up and looked at her.

"Jewel" I whispered and went towards her. Her eyes followed me until I gave her a hug. She began to cry and I rubbed her back until she calmed down.

"I'm sorry for getting you in this situation" I apologized.

"It's not your fault Angelo. If I wasn't distracting you from the road then this wouldn't of happened"  she replied.

I broke the hug and stared at her as she wiped the tears away. She became more and more beautiful as the years went by and I could only smile.

"Don't say that no more, from here on out I promise to keep us safe no matter what" I assured her.

Tony

"Hello, this is Leona Da—" I hung up on the voicemail before it could finish.

"I really fucked up" I sighed.

My mind wondered back to that moment when I called Katelyn name instead of Leona's.

"What did you just call me?" Leona asked.

"That was a mistake, I was in a argue—"

"I don't want to hear it. Block me" she cut me off and dressed quickly.

I hopped out the bed and tried to grab her hand, but she snatched it away and left the room.

"I can't stand you looking this depressed Tony, what's wrong?" Joseph asked.

"Well I accidentally called my girlfriend  another girl's name after sex. It wasn't even intentional in the slightest" I said.

"Ass" he sighed and drank his coffee.

"You have sex with the daughter of a man who owns one of the greatest underground businesses, and you call her someone else's name after you fuck".

"Your making it sound as if I purposely did it" I sighed.

I sat back in my chair and stared at the ceiling for a while. I thought about how Katelyn even managed to slip out of my mouth that day.

If we didn't argue maybe it wouldn't of been that way. Where has she been going anyway?

"Doesn't matter if you did it on purpose or not. The fact is that you did it and it backfired heavily on you. You think she's thinking 'Maybe Tony didn't mean to call me another girl's name'. Of course she isn't, all she knows is the name you called wasn't hers" he said.

"I'm calling her and blowing up her phone repeatedly, but she won't answer" I explained.

"Well your Tony Cage, one of the richest men in the world. Use that technology and money and find out where she is. You have her number, I'm sure you can do something" he offered.

"Wow I was so anxious in getting in contact with her that I forgot. I have the resources to find almost anyone. Thanks Xavier, it was nice talking to you" I said and stood up.

"No problem cousin. You and Angelo stay safe, that accident really shocked me" he warned and I nodded as I left.

Katelyn

"Didn't I tell you letting Mr. X run free to do anything he wants in the world was a bad idea" I scolded.

"I know, he's been making a lot of moves lately. Ever since he obtained those nukes, he's been moving without a care in the world. What do you think we should do?" Trey asked.

"It's difficult because every meeting he sends one of his men. No one has ever met him in person personally and that's why he's so successful. He's never put himself in a position to be caught nor will he ever. So I suggest we make a fake meeting and follow his substitute wherever they go" I suggested.

"That's not a bad plan, but don't you think that's a little to easy? I'm sure he's already thought of every countermeasure if his men were to fail. Mr. X has been in the criminal ring for quite some time. He's one of the more successful and smart men, meaning catching him won't be easy" he explained.

I thought long and hard for quite some time. Trey stared at me expectantly, knowing what I was capable of.

There's also a possibility that the representative doesn't even know anything and is just doing his job. But if we give him a product he'll have to carry it somewhere. Maybe....

"You think we should set up the fake meeting anyway. And when he carries the product to his destination, we capture him and see where or who he was taking it to" he said.

"Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking. How did you know? I asked shocked.

"Trust me Katelyn, I know you better than you think" he said with a smirk.

"Let's go over the details" I smiled back.

Tony

I looked at the pizzeria and glanced through the window until I saw my target. Her hair was currently done in a large puff in the back of her head and 2 tony puffs at the front. She was currently eating a pizza and laughing with another girl.

I walked inside and noticed a alluring gaze from the cashier.

"Good morninggg sir" she said and bit her bottom lip.

I nodded and went to Leona's table. She raised her head at me and a frown took over her face. She looked at the girl in front of her.

"Let's get a box and carry our food home. I don't want to be here anymore" Leona told her.

Her friend looked at me and glanced back at Leona. "Mmhm let's go girl" she agreed and collected her bag.

"Leona wait! I'm sorry ok. It was a mistake, a lot was on my mind at the time and I was stressed. I had gotten into a argument with my sister, and Angelo was in the hospital from his accident. But I would never disrespect you like that on purpose, at this time I need someone at my side. And I realize it's you who I want" I said.

She stared up at me and burst out in laughter along with her friend. I looked shocked and my hands bawled in fist.

"I knew it, I had to make sure you really had feelings for me Tony. I know you didn't mean to call your sister's name I just wanted to see if you would chase after me. You proved me right" she said while standing and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"You really are a piece of work" I said with a smile.