King Among Men

Angelo

My hand swayed the glass in my hand, making the red liquid shake in fear. One action can cause a reaction I realized. Whether it be good or bad, you will always face the consequences of your actions.

Killing Jack Mitchell was something I regretted the moment I did it. Not only can I be trailed for murder, Kronos now has an edge over me and I hate when people have me at a disadvantage.

Not only me but they now also have an edge over Tony. Hopefully Katelyn never gets involved in this Kronos shit. I'm not sure if she even knows what Kronos is, and if I ask her she'll just go find out.

'Trey, you bastard' I thought with clenched teeth.

My mind flashed to the trip to Miami with Jewel. I remembered her being so excited to come with me. My attention turned to my computer as I went to use it.

Finally, a live video feed with multiple camera angles popped up on the screen. I looked at Camera 5 and 6 that had a view of Jewel's bedroom.

She currently was changing her clothes and I stared at the screen while my arousal started to peak.

Her boyfriend William soon walked inside the room as she was putting on her shirt. He kissed her and his hand snaked around her body as they kissed passionately.

'That should be me'  I raged in my mind.

"You alright?" a voice asked.

In a flash I ripped my taped gun from under my desk and pointed it at the owner of the voice.

His face held no expression as my gun was aimed at his face.

"You can go ahead. Not sure if you'd live to see tomorrow though" he warned with confidence.

I put the gun on the table and relaxed. I turned my monitor off and focused on Trey. Why in the world would he be here? I haven't done any deals with anyone who can be dangerous to the world.

"Why are you here Mr. Santos?" I asked.

He chuckled "I haven't heard that name in forever. I also haven't seen you since high school old friend".

"You haven't changed that much. How may I help you though?" I asked.

"I get you out of prison early and you can't even spare me a friendly conversation?".

I smirked "I apologize Trey. I have no problem with chatting but you don't talk to me unless you either need help, or lately to kill someone".

He raised his hands in defeat "Guilty as charged. My mistake but my job is a very busy one. I'm sure you can relate to that Angelo".

I nodded and he continued "But enough with the small talk. I'm here because Kronos is aware that you have supplied Mr. X with nukes".

My eyebrow raised "Mr. X? I've never dealt with him in my entire life" I explained with confusion.

I've heard of Mr. X though. No one has seen him in person but he has representatives that come to meetings in skull masks. They don't talk or give any type of communication. Notes are sent from Mr. X himself and all deals are made over calls or emails I've heard.

"Check over Cage Enterprises transactions that were made during your absence. It was either your brother or sister that made the deal with him" he said.

"Alright, but what's the problem with Mr. X having these nukes? Do you expect me to kill him?".

He shook his head "Of course not. No one has ever seen the man. There is no problem with him having the nukes...for now. If he does become a problem later on I'll need you to take care of him".