Accidents

Angelo

"Hello Mr. Cage, a pleasure to finally meet you. Ms. Ranger has informed me you wanted a meeting discussing a deal" the man greeted.

He was a dark skinned bald man with a groomed beard. He wore a a casual white shirt and black jeans with white shoes.

"You don't look like a man from the famous Incognito".

"That's my job Mr. Cage. To make myself blend in and look as normal as possible. Now, our services are in your power according to the partnership of Titan Towers and Cage Enterprises. Who do you need us to take care of?"

I leaned back in my chair "A member of Kronos"

"There's millions of people in Kronos Mr. Cage. World leaders, businessmen, store owners, stock holders, average people can be an assets to them. I need more details" he said.

"The leader of Kronos...I want you to kill him, his name's Trey" I revealed.

His eyes widened and the room went silent for minutes until he regained his composure.

"The leader of Kronos, you know him I see. This won't be an easy task Mr. Cage, even if you know him I assume he only appears when he wants to" he said.

"I know it will take time but I'm willing to pay any price for it. I need that man gone off the face of this earth".

He sighed and stood "We're talking a payment of millions Mr. Cage, he is the most powerful man on this earth. But we have a deal Mr. Cage, I expect the money to be paid in full by tomorrow. It'll take time so don't expect nothing any time soon" he said and left my office.

My phone rang and I was greeted with Jewel's name, causing me to smile while I answered.

"Angelooo I miss you" she whined like a baby.

"I miss you too Jewel, I've just finished a deal that could change everything in my life in due time. I'm feeling good, let's go out tonight" I offered and smiled as she squealed.

"Yayyy, pick me up by 8, William has work at 7" she said and hung up.

I spun my chair around and gazed at the city's view. The sun was slowly making its descent from the sky as night drew closer.

Why did it have to be like this Trey?  We were best friends, now your blackmailing me knowing I don't tolerate anyone being above me.

If only you didn't call me that night in my office

Tony

I walked into the dimly lit room and smelt the anguish in the air. There were multiple girls around the room, chained to the walls from a collar on their necks.

Leona walked into the room also and two guards closed the door behind her.

"This is our lower middle-class girls that we have ready for clients to be called upon. There are incidents where a girl manages to escape her captivity, that's why we need your cameras. To ensure nothing like that happens again" she informed me.

I looked at the girls and noticed everyone of them had different colored lingerie on. They had metal trays with rice and little pieces of meat at their feet, along with large cups of water.

Certainly better than their lower-class. They were basically dogs with no personal hygiene at all. This is kinda sick.

"No problem, I'll have men drop by later today to install them" I said whiles walking deeper into the room.

"But why have these classes for different women? Lower-class, Lower middle-class, Upper middle-class, Upper-class. Why?" I asked.

She walked besides me and stared at the girls. "My father made it up, the different classes are for the preferences of each client. The classes are mostly from ugly to beautiful, the Upper-class is girls who can be qualified to be models. Some clients love to get the pretty ones and break them slowly or some wish to buy the ugly ones simply to sell off again".

"Is this what human trafficking is? It's not so pleasing" I said.

"This isn't even the worse, this building is one of our more moderate ones to hold some lower-class but mostly lower middle-class. If you were to see our buildings meant to hold the lower-class only, you'd have stomachache" she said.

"And your ok with all of this? You being a girl I would think you'd be uncomfortable" I said.

"Not really but I don't work with our human trafficking department. But I was the negotiator for our contract and now I'm just making you help us as a part of the agreement. These buildings need cameras so the guards can watch the women better along with the clients" she explained.

I looked at her and held her hands "I'd do anything for you Leona. But I need a favor this one time" I asked.

"Anything for you Tony, your helping me get my father out of my hair" she joked.

"One of these days, I'll need you to kidnap my sister" I said.

She frowned "Why? Don't you love your sister? You want me to kidnap her and keep her here?"

"That's why I have to do it, because I love her and it's for the best" I said coldly.

She shook her head and walked away from me to the door. I grabbed her hand and she whipped her head back to look at me.

"I am not helping you kidnap your sister, this isn't the place for—" she stopped when she saw the chained girls.

She came closer to me and whispered "This isn't the place for a girl to be. I hate everything my father does to these girls, but it's the family business and I can't disappoint him. I'm.....to kind".

I held onto her hand and walked out of the room. The guards closed the door and I hugged Leona when we were a suitable distance from them.

"You have a kind heart, I'm sorry. I don't want you to kidnap her anymore" I whispered and kissed her softly.

I'll just get someone else to do it when the time comes.

Angelo

"This is great Angelo how can I possibly thank you enoughhhh" Jewel said excitedly.

"Don't worry about it, your company by itself is enough payment needed" I countered.

We stopped walking and I opened the door so she could have entered the car. We both entered and I drove away from the restaurant.

"I hope your ready for desert later" she said seductively and grabbed my leg softly.

"You know I'm ready for you at any moment. Me fucking you on that restaurant alley should of proven that" I reminded her.

She blushed and squeezed my dick through my pants. I looked at her and winked causing her to smile.

She wore a red dress that stopped to her knees and red lipstick to compliment her beauty.

Damn she's beautiful, I'm a lucky man

I stared at her as she pulled her dress up showing more she more thighs attracting my attention.

She moaned as my hands travelled to her thighs and lifted the dress by her stomach. I rubbed her thighs as she let out a soft moan in return.

She looked up as I stared at her thighs and I stopped instantly as she screamed.

"WATCH THE ROAD!"

The sound of a horn filled my ears before everything went black at the collision.