Secrets

Katelyn

"Katelyn we haven't had sex in almost a year. What's the problem?" Tony asked.

I sighed "It's wrong ok. I don't want to do that anymore. I'm sorry Tony but I'm looking for someone to be with and you should too".

He stared at me. "Wow. That hurt" he said.

I hold his hands "That doesn't mean I don't love you. We're siblings and I'll always love you and Angelo. But you need to find someone else you can love in that kind of way" I explained.

He nodded slowly "Alright" he said and hugged me.

"Now I got to go. I've got a meeting with Paul Bill".

Katelyn's Office

A man with blonde hair sits down. He wore a white long sleeve shirt, long silk pants and black smart shoes.

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Cage" he said.

"You as well Mr. Bill. So, you would like to purchase an entire load of Z-pills?" I asked.

He nodded "Correct".

"What for if I may ask? These pills were made so they can decrease a person's fatigue and boost adrenaline production. I made these pills for soldiers out in the field" I said.

"Well, I believe myself to be a businessman Ms. Cage. As you may know I own a number of hospitals and clinics throughout the United States. I think about what can bring me money. What can make my business grow. Money makes the world move doesn't it?

"So I believe. Instead of only giving these pills to the the government. We give them to the public. We advertise it as a pill that can help people stay awake for long hours at their jobs. Or use it to train or exercise" he finished.

I looked at him waiting for him to finish. He smirked "But what we actually really use them for is a drug. I've had multiple chances to use this Z-pill on different people. Every addict said it made them feel at an 'all time high'. Better than any drug they ever took. We start it off slow with people needing prescriptions to obtain the Z-pill. But soon they'll just need to pay a secret fee to get it" he said.

"No" I shook my head. "You expect me to risk my reputation and livelihood to sell drugs?".

He chuckled "You won't be affected at all. On each bottle we'll say: 'Only take 1 in a day'. If it does get figured out then it'll be a next cough medicine. Needed, but used wrongly for 'lean'. I'll also throw in half of my profit from the selling of Z-pills" he offered.

I looked into his ocean blue eyes. This is an opportunity like no other I can admit. 'Half of all his profit' I thought. I knew he owned quite a lot of hospitals and clinics around the nation.

"I'll need to discuss it with my—"

"Your brothers? You don't need to discuss anything with them. I'm sure they don't discuss all their secret business deals with you. Just between me and you Ms. Cage. We can really do something here" he interrupted me.

The room was silent as I thought about his offer. There is no possible backlash. It will be the people's fault for using it irresponsibly.

"You have a deal Mr. Bill" I smiled and shook his hand.

"Great. This is the start of something amazing Ms. Cage. Our pockets will be heavier than ever starting today" he said with a smile.