Drinks & Deals

Katelyn

I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin tight grey dress complimented my body. I fixed the straps on my shoulders and turned to see the back through the mirror.

"You look beautiful" May, my maid said while staring at me smiling.

I did a peace sign and sticked out my tongue. "Thankies May".

She laughed "Have fun Dr. Cage" she mocked as she leaved the room.

I smiled and grabbed my hand purse and left to go outside. I walked towards the black BMW and hopped in the back seat.

"You look beautiful" Tony complimented me.

"That's my sister alright" Angelo said proudly.

I giggled "Thanks guys, and you both look handsome".

Tony looked back at me and winked but I looked out the window shrugging it off.

"So, where's Jessica's party at?" Angelo asked.

Angelo

All three of us hopped out the car and I gave the keys to a valet driver. We walked side by side on the red carpet. The crowd took our photos and we stopped to pose. A reporter for the event came to us.

She had blonde hair and wore a red dress "Hello Cages. It's a pleasure to have you all here reunited once again" she said.

"It's a pleasure to be back. Our brother Angelo is finally with us again and Cage Enterprises are here to provide for the world once again" Katelyn said.

"Angelo, how do you feel about the backlash for being released and everyone knowing why you were sentenced?" the reporter asked.

Fuck. I smiled "Well, I'm hoping people can bypass that and remember what I'm known for. No one and I repeat no one is better at doing what I do

"I'm the best at everything I do. My family is the best at what they do. Just look at our numbers if you don't believe me" I finished and we all walked away.

Inside

We took our seats and Tony stared at me. "A little to confident don't you think?" he said.

I drank the water from my glass "No. Not at all. We have to show these people we're serious. Make them forget everything that happened when I went to jail".

Tony stood up. "Alright then" he said as he wondered into the crowd.

"Your right Angelo. We have to put the past behind us and move forward. Let's just hope everyone else agrees" she also stood and walked away.

A wine was placed in front of me by a waiter. 'At least they remember what I like' I thought. A body came and sat next to me. I looked up and Jessica was looking at me skeptically.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Ms. Regal or should I say Mrs. Hanks?".

She rolled her eyes "He didn't propose to me yet". She looked into my eyes "I missed yo—"

"Missed me? Don't make me laugh Jessica. I heard you and Mr. Hanks were together days after I went to jail".

She sighed and diverted her gaze elsewhere "You were going to be there for 13 years Angelo. I couldn't wait that long" she whispered.