Checkmate

Katelyn

I was speechless as I stared into Angelo's eyes and saw the utter darkness roaming around his pupils.

"Why did this happen?" he asked silently.

"I was coming out of a restaurant an—"

"Cut the fucking bullshit Katelyn. I know you've been dating Trey. Why did he do this to you?" he asked.

"Ok...we were trying to capture one of Mr. X's men and we had them in an alleyway with our negotiator. But the man ended up shooting our guy and blew his own head off before we could identify his facial features. Trey was so upset because Mr. X played him and he felt inferior to him, which lead to him taking his anger out on me" I explained.

Angelo's teeth were clenched along with his fist. The look of pure rage gave a demonic look to him. He stood slowly and gave a look of pity at me.

"It's my fault Angelo. At first I did this to give us an advantage over him. But I really.....I really like him. I shouldn't feel this way considering how he made my siblings do awful things. But he's just...I don't know" I trailed off.

He walked away while I watched in sadness at his retreating back.

Jewel

I winced at the pain that ran through my left hand. I looked at William's alarmed face and guilted eyes.

"I'm sorry" he apologized and kissed me softly.

"It's ok babe, trust me it's fine. I just wasn't expecting the sudden movement" I reassured him.

"You need to be more careful anyway. You got to be aware of your surroundings when your driving, especially in these hectic streets" he advised me.

"I know 'dad'" I joked and he chuckled.

The doorbell rang and William rested a hand on my shoulder stopping me from standing.

"I got it" he said.

He went over to the door and peered through the peephole.

"It's a police bad—"

"Police open up!" a voice boomed.

I walked over to the door as William began to open it. Four men in black ski masks burst through, two of them pinned William to the nearest wall and held him at gunpoint.

When the other two went towards me and held me cautiously William tried to lash out.

"Move again and her and your brains will be all over this fucking floor!" the man on my left warned.

I broke down crying and pleaded that they don't hurt us. The two men began to lift me, trying not to hurt my arm. Meanwhile, the one of other two shot William in the head, and they walked over to me as his corpse dropped lifeless.

"Noooo!" I screamed and tried to break free but failed as one of them knocked me unconscious.

Tony

"I never could understand why you were always so beautiful" I said to Leona.

"Aweee, babyyy" she squealed and kissed me on the lips.

I pinned her on the bed and hovered over her. I looked into her brown eyes and saw pure love gazing back at me.

What better time than now?

"Leona, I need a favor" I said.

She switched our positions and was currently straddling my waist. "Anything you need bae"

"I need you to kidnap my sister" I said.

She instantly frowned and got off of me. She sat at the edge of the bed and folded her arms in defiance.

"Come on babe I really need this" I pleaded and hugged her from behind.

"No Tony. Why would I do that? Those safe houses aren't any place a woman should be!"

"I won't have her in those safe houses! She's in the hospital right now, and you know this. She's in danger out here at the moment, especially while Kronos is on our family's ass. She needs to be safe while we sort these things out. I can't lose her again" I began to break down.

She turned and hugged me and rubbed me back. "Okay babe, fine. Just tell me the location and I'll help when she's removed from the hospital, but please keep her and your family safe. I know you would be devastated if something happens and you being hurt would hurt me" she stated.

I gave a devilish smile while hugging her tighter.

You'll be mine no matter what Katelyn. We'll have a happy life together without no one interfering anymore

I broke the hug and pushed her on the bad while claiming her lips once more. I began the removal of her shirt while her hands traveled down to my pants.

Angelo

"I'm happy to inform you that I've found out Trey's next move" the hitman informed me.

"I knew I made no mistake in dealing with Incognito. I want him killed immediately, no hesitation, no regrets, quick and easy" I ordered.

"You really want him dead Mr. Cage, but you know when he's dead Kronos will not falter. They'll most likely just receive a new leader" he informed me.

"I'm very much aware, I'm expecting it as a matter of fact. I just simply don't care" I said.

"Well then you should join me for the assassination Mr. Cage. It should feel good to watch your worst enemy die in front of your own eyes" he suggested with a evil smirk.

"Maybe I will" I chuckled and he bowed lightly.

He walked out the office and I immediately began to turn that chuckle into a madman's laugh.

"I've won!" I laughed and turned my chair to the window behind me.

"The last play of this sick game is set. Checkmate Trey. I've done everything I wanted and finally they will realize I always get what I want"

I dialed a number on my phone and waited until I heard the familiar hello.

"Leah, I'm coming by your house now. Get ready to be fucked hard, we're celebrating tonight" I told her and hung up, not waiting for a response.

I gazed at the city once more but noticed something. I looked deeper and noticed the reflection looking back at me wasn't me. I sighed heavily as I recognized it.

I won't disappoint you father