Expect the Unexpected

Katelyn

I sat inside the limousine and crossed my legs as I felt the stare of the man sitting in front of me.

"I'm glad you decided to meet with me Ms. Cage. How do you feel now knowing I've got your family in the palm of my hand?" he asked with confidence dripping in his voice.

I was currently sitting in front of one of the most deadliest men on the planet. Trey's hair was combed to the side and his dark grey open collared suit looked spotless.

He's handsomer than before, who knew danger looked so tempting.

"Now lets not get hasty here, think about what your doing. We are one  of the most wealthiest companies and benefit your little 'world' to much" I countered.

He chuckled and that caused me to frown. "It's funny how you actually believe I care about how much money you bring me, be that by taxes or however. Truth be told, I allowed you all to much freedom because Angelo was my best friend. But now I see that was a mistake".

He sipped on a glass of champagne and gazed out the window. "Child kidnapping, human trafficking, murder, selling of nukes and weapons, and the list goes on and now. You three walk around like you own the place, but there's only one owner of this world and that's Kronos. If I wanted I can get your two brothers in jail for the rest...of..their..lives Ms. Cage. But maybe jail is to much of a slap on the wrist, six feet under seems better".

"Don't! I've had my brothers snatched away from me since I was a little girl and I've just managed to just get them back. I can't let you take them from me again, you or anyone. No matter what!" I shouted.

His cocky smirk never left his face "A family woman I see, but I'm sorry I have to be the one to do this. Maybe if things were differe—".

I tackled him and pushed my lips on his. I ran my hands through his hair and rejoiced when his hands grabbed my hips and he began to kiss back.

I squealed as he flipped me onto my back on the chair and started to remove my jeans. I looked at him and saw that smirk never left his face.

His grey eyes are so beautiful

Without even realizing how long I was staring at them, me and Trey were completely naked and he was currently sucking on my breast and his fingers were working magic inside me.

"Fuckk!" I moaned as his fingers curled insided me and caused my toes to do the same.

He choked me while entering inside me and I moaned to my hearts content as my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

"We've only just begun Katelyn" he whispered in my ear and sucked on my neck.

Angelo

"What in the holy shit is going on Angelo?!" Jessica asked.

"Whatever do you mean Jessica?"

"You and this...little bitch! That Ranger girl is nothing but a child, yet I've heard multiple rumors you and her are dating!" she said.

"She's 18, meaning she's a young adult not a child. She's the future of Titan Towers, and I've put myself in the most advantageous spot. Cage Enterprises has just gotten another step closer to my goal. And no I'm not dating her or anyone for that matter, including you" I said.

"Alright, but you need me and I need you. That's exactly why we have our partnership. Without each other we can't possibly make it" she stated.

I looked at her and shook my head "That's where your wrong Jessica. I don't need you or anybody, since I've had this business there hasn't been a moment where I've relied or begged someone for help. Not once has this business went on a drought or any type of slump since I've took over" I corrected.

"So don't say ever again that I need someone. I'm my own man and I've worked hard to ensure this business is in good condition always" I said.

"Im sorry Angelo I didn—"

"It's ok. I think you should leave for now"

I watched the sadness paint her face and she walked out of my office. I sat down and looked at my phone on the table.

Jewel I miss you

Tony

"I had to much wine Tony. We just met not to long ago and we almost had sex. That was our first date and I don't free the goods up on the first" she explained.

"I mean nothings wrong with sex on the first date. I heard it gets the relationship better connected for the days to come" I said.

She giggled "If you think I would believe that, your dumber than I thought. Sounds like a boy made that just so he can have sex on the first day".

"But don't act like you didn't enjoy it. I still have the hickeys you placed on me. I was surprised at how much you liked kissing my neck. When I did it back you , you moaned right away. Does that mean...." I trailed off.

"Yessss my weak spot is my neck okkk. You caught me red handed" she whined.

"It was pretty obvious but what I wasn't expecting was your ass to be so soft" I teased.

She stood and gave a spin, followed with the peace sigh with her fingers. "Thick" she boasted and stuck out her hips.

"You know I could get used to you staying by my house. It's kinda feels like your supposed to be here" I said.

She blushed and sat down on the bed "Stoppp Tony" she whispered.

I stood, walked to my closet and went inside. I came out with my hands behind my back hiding her present.

"For you" I said and gave her a bundle of flowers and a box of different types of chocolate.

"Oh my goshhh" she rejoiced and grabbed the flowers and box out of my hands. "Thank you so much" she said and hugged me tightly.

She sat back down and began to tear open the box and dig her face in the delicious treats.

She sure can eat. I needed a woman like her all along instead of chasing after Katelyn.

I wonder how Katelyn has been doing anyway?

I....still miss her