Roses Are Red

Angelo

I opened the door for Leah and smiled as I gazed upon her. She wore a white crop top that showed off her flat stomach. She had tight blue jeans on, accompanied by white slippers. I also noticed she wore no bra under her top.

"So this is your house" she said with awe. She gazed around the room and I smiled.

"I'm sure you've seen stairs and chandeliers before, considering your house is bigger compared to mine" I said and walked her to the living room.

We sat down and I handed her a glass off champagne. I sipped as I looked at her, and noticed she averted her eyes when she saw me staring.

"Your shy" I stared and she blushed as she looked back at me.

"Well what do you expect, a dominant businessman like yourself is in front of me. I never thought I would be in this position being only 18" she explained.

"And I never thought I'd come this far and be blessed with an angel in my sights" I countered.

She giggled and I looked at her burgundy lipstick. Her lips were so full, perfect for all the things I wanted to do.

"I have a question" she said.

I sipped on my drink "What is it?"

"I know you just got out of jail, and they say it's because you put a girl in the sex trade. Is it true?" she asked.

It doesn't matter. "No. Of course it isn't" I lied and watched as she let out a deep breath.

"Great, because mother always warned me about it when I was becoming 18. They knew I had to approach you about owning a part of Cage Enterprises someday, and when you were in jail I was 14. So you can imagine 4 years of being warned about something that wasn't true. Not that I thought it was true! I mean—"

I kissed her and felt her muscles tense at the interaction. As my tongue began to move to her mouth I felt her body ease into mines. She allowed me entrance and our tongues began to dance like wildfire.

I pulled back and smirked at the blush on her face. "You talk to much" I whispered and pulled her on top of my lap.

"Angelo, is this appropriate to do here?" she asked with worry.

I placed my lips on parts of her neck and left light kisses. Her body shivered at the contact and I loved every moment of it.

My hand rested on her stomach and slowly trailed under her top and bra. I kissed her jawline and smiled as she grabbed my shirt.

"Leah" I grunted as my pants began to tighten. I laid her on the couch and ravaged her lips while my hands removed her jeans.

Her hand grabbed my cock through my pants while I pulled her panties off and exposed her luscious thighs.

I pulled her top off and stared at the beauty underneath me, not forgetting to remove my clothes.

"Your beautiful" I whispered causing her to cover her small breast and private area.

"Your embarrassing me" she said softly while averting her eyes to the wall.

I chuckled and moved her hands, claiming her breast into my mouth. She gasped as my teeth nibbles lightly onto her nipples.

"A-An-geloooo" she moaned as my hand slipped into her clit. My fingers traveled around her moist walls and she pressed her legs together in reflex. I smirked and kissed her neck as I opened her thighs.

"Leah.." I whispered as I slid myself inside of her and became overwhelmed with the pleasure. I grabbed her waist and thrusted inside of her madly.

"C-Corey" she moaned, making me stop instantly.

"Corey?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

I stopped my actions and removed myself from her. She frowned and looked at me while grabbing my hand.

"I-I—"

"Don't say anything, you obviously weren't thinking of the moment we had here. So I think you can leave Ms. Ranger" I said and moved my hand from her.

We both got dressed and I walked out of the living room to the front door. She soon followed me and stood by the door.

"I'm sorry Angelo. Really" she said.

I opened the door and silence and watched as she walked out in shame.

Tony

"This is the last meeting for tonight Mr. Cage" my secretary said through the phone.

"Send them up" I instructed and sat back impatiently.

I'm becoming more and more frustrated with these business meetings. I'm to the point where I'm ready to kill Trey.

The door opened and in walked a woman who raised my curiosity. She wore a white sleeveless dress with red and grey roses that showed off the most luscious curves. Followed by her white red bottomed heels that complimented the outfit. Her hair was braided into a long ponytail that reached her lower back.

Her light caramel skin gave off a glow that looked scrumptious. She sat down in front of me and I finally regained my composure as she spoke.

"Hello Mr. Cage, my name is Leona Dagner and I'm here to make a proposition"

"Nice to meet you, but what kind of proposition are we talking about? I'm assuming it'll have a benefit to both me and you?" I asked.

"Yes actually. I'm willing to give you my family's services, at the price that you give us the things we need" she said.

"What services are we talking about?" I questioned with suspicion.

"Have you ever heard of Void?"

My eyes shot open "The organization known to smuggle anything or anyone into a country. You are also the country's most dangerous underground organizations when it comes to human trafficking"

"Yes your right, my father is currently the Head of Void and things have been a bit, tricky as of lately. We need weapons, better technology for security and drugs to keep the business in line. And who better to ask than the Cages, the country's best undercover criminals" she said.

Criminals?

"I don't see us as criminals Ms. Dagner I see us as.... businesspeople. Just trying to get products sold for a price. Isn't that why were all doing this? Money? It does make the world go around" I replied.

"I understand completely Mr. Cage. But how does the idea sound? Cage Enterprises working along with The Void. We can do great things together, I'm sure".

The Void huh? Not only are they good with getting things into a place without being detected. They're good at getting things they want, and who knew the daughter of the leader was so damn beautiful.

Memories flashed of Katelyn breaking apart our secret relationship.

"We have a deal Ms. Lewis. Bring the paper work tomorrow to make it official" I said and we both stood.

She reached her hand out to shake but I grabbed it and placed a kiss on the backhand instead. She blushed and smiled causing me to lighten up.

Her smile shone brightly and made her face look even prettier than before.

"How about you give me your number Ms. Dagner? I wouldn't mind taking you out to get some food sometime" I offered with a smile.

"You move fast Mr. Cage, but what can I expect from a man such as yourself. Sure" she replied and wrote her number on a piece of paper on my desk.

"Until tomorrow Mr. Cage" she said and walked away.

I watched as her huge hips swayed and my heart started to beat as I looked at the number.

She'll have to be mine one day