Trouble

Jewel

"Don't forget your homework due next week" the woman said.

I finished writing my notes from the board while everyone else left the room. I placed my book in my bag and grabbed it as I headed for the door.

"Ms. Brown. A word please" the woman at the front of the room said.

She was standing in front of the desk. She was a bright beautiful Spanish woman. She was as young as me and wore black glasses that complimented her brown eyes. Her hair was in a long ponytail that reached her back.

"Yes Ms. Sánchez?" I asked nervously.

She smiled and her teeth shone while she looked at me. "You've been doing very good so far. But I've noticed you've been distracted lately" she said.

I looked down at the floor "I'm sorry Mrs. Sánchez but things have been a little busy for me lately" I said. 'Angelo's back' I thought.

She held my cheek with her hand and I looked up. I felt the cold surface of her marriage ring on my cheek.

"Well don't get to distracted. You've been doing amazing so far. I see a bright future for you" she whispered as her next hand rubbed my leg.

I knew this would happen. How can I forget that my teacher has a crush on me. My married teacher. I looked up at her and her face was coming closer. My eyes widened as she kissed my cheek with her light pink lipgloss covered lips.

"I told you to call me Valérie when we're alone" she whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip as her hand slipped in my jeans and rubbed my clit. She kissed my neck and I held back a soft moan.

I'm so uncomfortable but what can I do? I really needed to past these classes so I can go after my degree.

"Valérie... I really got—".

I moaned loudly as one of her fingers slipped inside me and she kissed me muffling the sound.

A knock was heard and she quickly regained her composure, and I fixed my jeans and stood stiffly. I thanked God that someone came and interrupted this.

"Jewel" a man said.

I turned around and William stood through the doorway looking at me. "Sorry for interrupting. I'll stand out here while you two finish talking" he said and left.

'Thank you William!' I rejoiced in my head. Valérie turned her attention back to me. "Perhaps we'll finish this another time Jewel" she whispered seductively.

I slowly nodded and walked away headed for the door.

In the Car

"You were taking forever" William complained while he drove us.

"She had to talk to me about some assignments" I lied.

"How has school been anyway?" he asked.

'Horrible, the work makes me have headaches, my teacher has a crush on me. I can't deny her because I'm scared she'll fail me. I can't even focus sometimes because Angelo is on my mind!' I wanted to tell him those things so bad. To release the stress in my mind.

"Great" I lied again.

He smiled "That's good. Let's go get some food".

Angelo

"What can I do for you Angelo?" Jessica asked.

I stared at her. She still looked beautiful honestly. Her light brown hair was in a ponytail. Her light brown skin still had a sugary look to it.

"Yes. This arrangement will help both me and you. I've come to an agreement with Titan Towers. I'm sure you heard of the hotels" I stated expectantly.

She nodded and I pulled out a paper. "Unique Shipping and Cage Enterprises already have a contract. I'd like to add the Rangers family- who own Titan Towers, to our contract".

"You want me to include their merchandise with your shipments I'm guessing?".

"Precisely. Now I know that takes a tole on your men. So I'll increase the payment" I said.

She smiled but something told me it wasn't because she was happy. "I'll also like you to supply more weapons to my men so I may make sure all both of your merchandise are protected".

Fuck. She caught me right where she wanted me. She's been asking for those weapons for years. Out of pure instinct I almost denied her. But I realized I needed to make sure everything goes smoothly with the Rangers so I can get access to those hitmen.

I clenched my fist under the desk. "Fine".

"I'd also like something else Angelo" she said.

What else could this woman possibly want? "What is that?" I asked.

She stood and walked towards me. She stood behind my chair and turned it around. I looked in her eyes and saw the lust and the desperation.

"I missed you" she whispered and got on her knees. She fumbled with my buckle and I stared at her intently.

Tony

"O'bil Washington was found dead in his home. Police say someone broke into his home, attempted an armed robbery and then killed him" the news reporter said on the tv.

'When did Kronos get so sloppy?' I thought.

I felt kisses on my chest and broke out my thoughts. I looked down at Francine, my secretary. "I've got to go over important business deals Francine. I think it's time you head home" I lied. I already got what I wanted, so there was no reason for her to be here.

She frowned "Why don't you ever let me sleep over?".

I kissed her "One day. Just not tonight" I said.

"We've been doing this for 3 months hunny. Please, soon" she begged.

"I'll give it some consideration" I said. Just leave already.

She got dressed and left. I let out a sigh of relief. I've gotten so desperate that I'm sleeping with my secretary. Katelyn said she's looking for someone to be with. Why not me? What we did was wrong to society but who cares.

I put on some underwear and a knock was head from the door.

"Enter" I ordered.

One of my maids entered and bowed at me. "Mr. Cage, you have a visitor".

"Who is it?" I asked.

She stood and looked in my eyes. I never realized how beautiful Tori looked until now.

"Your cousin, Joesph Xaviers" she said.