Captives

Katelyn

Darkness

It surrounded me like a blanket meant to keep the cold winds of light away from me.

I held onto the back of my bruised head and winced.

"Hello?" I called out and rose from the floor.

The lights came as an answer, giving me a view of my surroundings.

I was in a room built for a queen. Violet walls stood proud and tall. The queen-sized bed had royal red quilts, along with multiple matching pillows.

There were no windows but I could of felt the room cool from an air conditioner.

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered.

"Where you belong" a voice behind me said.

I jumped back with fright and spun around. Tony was leaning on the doorway and smiling at me. I haven't noticed that door when gazing around the room.

"Tony? But.."

Memories flashed of me walking out of the hospital and being grabbed by 2 men with a bag being thrown over my head. Then when I started screaming I was knocked unconscious.

"How are you here when I was kidnapped?" I asked confused.

"I made them bring you here Katelyn. It's not safe out here" he replied.

"Wait. Are you fucking serious right now?" 

"Yes, I'm sorry but I can't have you in danger anymore. Especially after what happened to you"

My mind tried to process the utter bullshit he was telling me at the moment.

"Tony, we are family. Please get over your sick obsession" I begged.

In a second he was in front of me and pushed me to a nearby wall. "No! You don't understand that I love you! I tried to get over you Katelyn, I promise I tried. I've had sex over and over but no one fills me with the joy you give me"

"Tony calm down please. I'm your sister this is wrong".

"I don't care anymore" he said and began to kiss my neck.

I pushed him off and punched him. He stepped back in recoil and held his jaw. He looked at me in disbelief for a moment.

In a flash he rushed at me, choked me onto the wall, and used his next hand to tear off my jeans.

"I need you Katelyn" he whispered in my ear as his fingers entered me.

Tears rolled down my eyes while I tried to pull his arm off my neck.

Angelo help please.

Jewel

I woke up screaming with sweat all around my body.

I began crying as I remembered William's body dropping to the floor. Dead.

"Jewel, are you alright?!" a voice said with concern.

I looked and saw William on the side of me. He looked concerned but I saw his tired eyes.

I woke him up?

I jumped on top of him and hugged him tightly. I kissed all over his face repeatedly as I cried happily. He tried to talk but I kept kissing him.

"What's gotten into you babe?" he asked when I finally stopped.

"I had a dream babe. You got killed and men kidnapped you. It felt so damn real, I....I thought I lost you" I confessed.

He held onto my waist as I straddled him. "Don't worry babe. I'm not going anywhere, I promise"