Let me help you get clean

*

You're wearing his big white oversized shirt without a bra because you find them unnecessarily uncomfortable. Your breasts are now exposed from the wet shirt.

Johnny cuddles you from behind and whispers "are you trying to turn me on babe? Because it's working"

Surprised he stepped in without you noticing, you turn to him in shock "I didn't even hear you come in, how was your day?" Quickly realizing your entire bare body is now exposed, you shyly cover yourself making a cross with your arms and take a step back.

"Why are you so shy baby girl it's not like we don't do this everyday" he said kinkily.

"Johnny stop we don't. Don't be ridiculous now. I have to go change" you said while rejecting the boy's demands. While walking away he suddenly grabs your arm and reels you in, staring at your breasts.

"Are you really gonna leave this big guy while he's up?" He said pointing at his hard on. You noticed the bump from the jeans and turned red. He placed your hand on his area and proceeded to make out with you slowly yet passionately. "Hmmm mango tea?" He asked while licking his lips. "Can't wait to taste those babies" he said while grasping your right breast tightly.

"Johnny stop you're hurting me. It's late you should sleep." You said while taking his hand down.

"You're making me want it more baby girl don't make me fight for it" he said in a low tone.

You knew where this was going. Once he's in the mood it's nearly impossible to make him stop. So you give in, also desiring a little taste of ecstasy.

You suddenly jump on his hips locking your legs around him and your lips meet with his. He starts moaning "wow you were playing innocent girl but I knew you wouldn't last long." He said while smiling. "Shut up and kiss me Johnny" you said impatiently.

You both are now very deep into a makeout session. Your hands around his face and his arms holding you up on him. You feel his hard on touching your body and getting bigger by the second.

He smiles and stops kissing you. "You wanted it that bad you should've just said so baby girl" he lays you down on the sofa and uses his soft hands to slip down your thin panties. Next he takes his shirt off of you and undresses himself entirely. His hard on was so big and stood up so high you couldn't wait for it to penetrate you. While laying you halfway off the couch he sets his head between your legs, drops on his knees and helps himself to dinner. You let out a scream after the first touch of his tongue. You feel every single one of his strokes. He's playing with your flaps and hits your g-spot. You arch your back in overwhelming pleasure and moan so loudly.

He covers your mouth with his manly hand and says "shhh don't let the neighbors hear you"

Right when you feel yourself about to climax he stops eating you. In disappointment, you hop on his hard on and throw him on the couch. You beg for him to pound you hard and sit on his erect one.

"Please baby fuck me hard. Fuck me until I scream and don't stop" you shouted. Very pleased to see you so compliant and horny, Johnny grabs your hips and inserts himself inside of you. You let out a very loud moan in ecstasy. But both of you don't care at this point if the neighbors can hear.

His big one was so huge it hurt for a slight second before becoming pure pleasure for the both of you. You're jerking your ass up and down his hard on. While he kisses your neck. You can't stop moaning because Johnny knows what he's doing. After a few moments you get up and change positions.

He bends you over and attacks you from behind right between the cheeks. "Loving the view from here babe" Johnny admitted as he was powerfully rocking in and out. You feel it go even deeper inside of you from this position and can't help but scream begging for more.

"Oh Johnny that's it right there!" As he hears you say that he speeds up even faster and harder. You keep screaming in enjoyment and he grabs your arm to make it more intense.

"Baby girl I'm so close. You're so wet and hot I'm already cumming" both of you let out a last moan and finish simultaneously. His liquids fill up your hole and leak out slowly as he withdraws himself from you.

"We have a lot of cleaning up to do now babe" and both start laughing, giving each other one last kiss.

End of scenario 1.