Perfect couple

You suddenly get a call. It's your manager. She's blowing up your phone again. You sigh. What is it this time?

"Babe I gotta take this call it's my manager. I'll be right back" you step away to answer her.

[on call]
You: yes?

Manager: what do you mean yes? Have you not seen what's trending!

You: I've been on a date this entire day I haven't had time. What's the matter?

Manager: did you forget the Elle magazine comes out today?

You: oh gosh, that's right. It slipped my mind.

Manager: since you haven't seen it yet I'll let you see the surprise on your own

End of call.

Johnny: what did she say?

You: she told me to look at the Elle August issue. She was probably excited to see me in it.

Johnny: let's go to the store and get a copy.

You guys walk to the closest convenience store and don't know how to react. There's an entire shelf dedicated to the magazine. And on the cover ...

Johnny: you're kidding me right

You're unsure what to say or how to react. You didn't expect this at all.

So this is why everyone has been staring all day. Online, the cover is trending and everyone is talking about it.

The cover is you and Hyunbin smiling at each other in those groom and bride outfits. But the title is worse: The perfect couple. The article then goes on to say the perfect couple is only complete with the newest Chanel wedding collection. People keep posting about how you and Hyunbin look like the most gorgeous couple they've ever seen. Couple goals, beautiful couple, etc.

The perfect couple? You still can't believe it. Your hand is over your mouth. You start covering up and telling Johnny you should go home. You thought this opportunity would open doors for you in the modeling industry. You didn't mean to start dating rumors with Hyunbin. or even worse, becoming famous for being an ideal couple. What to do now?

Johnny is quiet the entire way home. You don't even know how to start explaining yourself. You're in the car with a dead silence until he finally speaks up.

Johnny: you didn't tell me he was shooting with you that day

You: I promise I didn't know either until he literally came out

Johnny: *punches the roof of the car in frustration* I hate this. Whatever. What's done is done

You're sorry but like he said what's done is done. You're scared. What's Johnny going to do now? Leave you? Again? You're freaking out in your head preparing for the worst when he suddenly reaches over and takes your hand. He's holding your hand and driving with the other. It reassures you. Your heart is beating fast. You know you love him.

You get home and exit the car to go inside. Johnny locks up and walks over to hug you from behind. His arms are crossed over your upper chest.

"I won't let this break us up. To me you're worth more than the most expensive diamond in the world" he whispers in your ear.

Just when you thought you couldn't love him anymore than you already do, he does this. He's so perfect to you. He goes so far to fight for you. He truly treasures you. You want to cry. You've never seen him so protective? Before all of this, he was just fun and playful. Jealousy is changing him. You let go of his grab and kiss him.

"Johnny Seo, I love you and you only"

~

End of scenario 6.

A/N:
Sad news. So i think this book will end soon. But it's okay because I STARTED A NEW BOOK! It's another Johnny story (are we even surprised lol) but this time a school scenario. I'm so excited to publish it soon. Hope you all will consider reading it!
I felt inspired to write different stories.