Jealousy

Johnny was around your area so he wanted to surprise you to see how the shoot went. But what he saw wasn't what he expected. You see him starting to pace up to you and grab your waist pulling you close to him. He then kisses you shoving his tongue down your throat as if he's never kissed you before. You just go with it. But it starts to make Hyunbin VERY uncomfortable. You're the one in the first place that wanted to grab a drink. Why did he have to sit through this? Being so hurt again.

But Johnny isn't done there. He starts playing with your boobs right in front of Hyunbin while still making out with you then squeezes your left butt cheek so hard it hurts. You moan loudly. But before you have time to react he stops. And looks straight at Hyunbin with a killer look. Hyunbin looks right back at him with confidence, standing his ground. You feel the tension and come back on earth.

"Stop it, what's wrong with you two?" You say

No one replies, both still staring at each other.

"Y/n please don't ask me to hangout with you again. It's annoying" Hyunbin said in frustration and leaves.

[side note]
One of Hyunbin's biggest philosophy is to never break couples up because his first love cheated on him after a guy chased after her. She chose the other guy instead and ever since, he's never been able to trust anyone. He hates cheaters, he hates people who don't respect relationships. So he never wants to be that person. Here he's very torn. He really likes you, he sees how similar you both are to each other but you're taken. So he simply lets go. He wanted to win you over but he also sees how much you and Johnny both love one another. It's an unbreakable love BUT something he hates over everything is seeing a woman miserable and sad, a woman who doesn't see her worth because she can't grow in her current relationship. He wants to save you. But now isn't the time. He's a good man inside and pushes you away by telling you you're annoying to him. When in reality he's in love with you.

"I— I don't understand. Hyunbin!" You scream as he distances himself from you.

"Let him go babe, stop wanting to be good all the time. He'll be okay" Johnny says a little upset
"Let's go home and finish what we just started" he continued with a playful tone.

You're worried but won't turn down that offer. You both get home and start making out hard. You jump on Johnny and lock your legs around his hips. he carries you as you both undress yourselves messily. You make your way to the room. He sets you down on the bed and unclips your bra. His tongue is so far down your throat you can barely breathe. He's being so rough. He takes off your thong and starts fingering you. Starting with one finger and slowly increasing in number. It feels so nice you scream in ecstasy. Meanwhile he's sucking your nipples in circular motions with his tongue. You bend your back, it just feels so good. You keep moaning and screaming. It really turns on Johnny. His cock is standing straight up at this point. What a beautiful sight. You're so wet by now he can't wait to just go in. He places his big guy over your clit, rubbing it in nicely to cover it with your cum. You can't take it anymore, it's torture how good it feels. You're moaning SO loud it makes Johnny happy.

"Who's my baby girl" he asks while still teasing you.
"I am" you said in between screams
"Who's girl are you?" He then follows
"Yours, Johnny Seo" you said while moaning
"Good girl"

He finally enters inside of you and you let out one big scream from the pain of his huge cock.

"Johnny it's too big" you said in agony
"It's okay. I like it tight babygirl I'll just stretch you out"

His sexy voice was turning you on so bad. He was kissing all up in your neck, sucking so hard it left hickeys. You could feel your skin being sucked dry.

"Johnny! Don't give me hickeys babe I can't show up like that at work!"
"That's what you get for seeing him again. I'm leaving my mark. You're mine."

You don't know what it is but something about him being so possessive makes you love it even more. You grab his hair and ride his dick. He's close to finishing. You can tell by the way he moaned back at you sexily. He flips you over and enters through your buttcheeks to finish. Seeing your ass bounce turns him on even more.

"I like the view from here babygirl I think I'll cum all over it"
He said before ejecting all his white liquids on your butt.

You both were exhausted from this intense session, you fall on the bed sideways. He touches your clit one last time but you scream because it's the most sensitive area after orgasming.

He smiles and goes to the bathroom to clean himself up. You're now alone just laying on the bed and one thing comes to mind.

Is Hyunbin okay?

~

End of scenario 5