Drunk and horny

*
Johnny is busy again. NCT 127's comeback is soon and you can't wait til he gets home to you. It's the weekend and he gets it off and so do you .. BUT he never comes home.

You've been waiting for him for what seems like an eternity. You look at the clock and it's 4am. You think to yourself: wow he told me he'd be home by 10.

You're exhausted and mad. You start calling all the members starting with Jaehyun. One by one, straight to voicemail. You now start to worry and think that maybe something happened. You rapidly pull out your phone and search the news for recent events hoping not to see anything bad related to NCT.

"Car accident?" You wonder. But as you're freaking out and your heart is racing faster, you hear the door open.

It's Johnny.

"Oh my god I was worried sick! Where were you!" You yell out panicked.

You notice that he's barely walking straight and has his hand over his forehead.

"Did you drink again with the guys? You should've at least told me so I wouldn't wait for you this long. Do you have any idea—" your sentence was stopped by his sudden hug.

He completely fell on you and your small self was now trying to hold up a tall grown man. You help him walk to the bedroom and lay him down on the bed.

"I'll get you some water. You need to stay hydrated and rest"

He grabs your arm and says "it's not water I'm thirsty for" then pulls you in close to start kissing you. You're on top of him on the bed.

You can't seem to stop him but start to wonder how he's so turned on right now. Did he see a sexy woman? Did he go to a nightclub?

You stop him.
"Johnny stop, stop, stop. What happened? Why are you so late. No. Why are you so horny?"

"Aren't I always baby girl? You're lookin this good I can't resist" said Johnny.

But you're literally in a long shirt and slippers with a bun tied up.

You can't help but laugh. "Me? Don't play I'm a bum right now. You're just drunk."

He gets frustrated and stops all physical contact. He gets up from the bed looking mad you said those things.

"Are you pouting now? Wow okay be a baby. Don't kiss me anymore" you say while laughing to tease him because you wanted him to touch you. You wish he didn't stop.

"I'm not. I just want my woman in bed and I get called drunk and you diss her like that. She's beautiful always." He says in a loud tone

You get red from his cute words. He's so perfect. How did you find a man like him? Because you want to keep playing with him you suddenly rip his shirt open, exposing his chocolaty abs. You're on top of him kissing his neck, his mouth and biting his plump lower lip.

He smiles and whispers to you: that's my baby girl.

You push him on down on the bed and unzip his pants. He's already very hard. You proceed to suck on his beautiful soft cock. He lets out a moan. He's now very happy and says: now it's my turn to have fun.

He flips you over with his head between your legs, you scream because he's just so good at what he does. Right before you climax he stops and looks at you with a deadly sexy stare.

"You think it'll be that easy?" He says.

You think to yourself: oh so he wants to play? Let's play.

You ride his big daddy and play with his sack. He loves it so much he's getting quiet and closes his eyes.

When he finishes inside of you, you both look at each other in the eyes with a smile.

"Well I'm not drunk anymore now"

Word from author:
Please keep voting and commenting! Don't be shy and I love hearing feedback ^^