Johnny, not here

The movie is about to start. You lay your head on Johnny's shoulder. You brought a blanket in to cover both of you. After a couple scenes Johnny looks bored and disappointed. He needed to make up for the lack of excitement.

He reaches down your pants and under your panties. He rubs your clit with his fingers. You didn't expect that at all.
"Johnny, not here" you whisper.
"Shhh babygirl it's okay they'll never notice" he reassures you.

He continues to rub faster and harder. You can't hold your screams in anymore. You're biting your lips and hold onto your seat very hard. You try not to be loud. But Johnny is teasing you even more, it feels too good you let out small moans. Johnny covers your mouth with his other hand. You hate his guts but lowkey love it. Why is he so mischievous? Damn it Johnny you love him.

You're almost about to climax. Johnny can tell because you're moving all over your seat in discomfort.
"Johnny right there" you moan one last time before orgasming. You're trembling as your vagina is now super sensitive. He pulls out his fingers covered in cum.
"I don't wanna waste all this good stuff, plus you're all wet" he says.

He takes his covered hand and rubs the cum all over his cock. He's hard. Seeing you climax made him horny. His pants are down. You're so turned on right now. Bad Johnny did it again. So you jump on his cock and start riding it up and down. Meanwhile he's still watching the movie.

"Hmmm things just got interesting" he whispers in your ear.
You feel his breath on your neck and it turns you on even more. He's loving having you on his lap facing him. You guys try not to be loud so it's even harder. Thankfully no one was sitting in your row or the one in front of you. And behind you was just the wall. Just like that, you guys have sex.

He's crazy. You think to yourself. He makes my life so exciting. The worst part is, you didn't even get caught.

The movie is now over. Time to leave the theater. It's only 3pm and you did it twice already. What else does Johnny have in store?

"Let's go for a walk" Johnny says.
You arrive at a park with beautiful green trees and a lake. Being a couple for a day feels like all the happiness in the world. Johnny never has time usually or he's too exhausted he uses his free time to rest. The way he looks at you with eyes in love makes you feel even more warm.

You don't have a mask on anymore because you hate not being able to breathe as well. But Johnny has to wear one. Everyone in the park stares at you and whisper to each other. It makes you uncomfortable. Why is everyone staring? It can't be because of Johnny. He covered up very well. Then what was it?

~

To be continued.