[story break 1]

You know Johnny's in the corner watching. You're so shocked and worried, not knowing what to do. You can see Johnny. You expect him to be mad and come out to cuss at him or worse punch him. you felt like you weren't in control of anything. You ran out of options and just couldn't react or say a word. You like Hyunbin but you kept telling yourself you're only friends. But if that's the case, why was your heart beating SO fast?

Surprisingly Johnny didn't do a thing. And for once you wished he came to save the situation. You can read in his eyes that he's emotionless so you have no idea what's going on in his mind. You're lost and you wished you could disappear. You blankly look away from Johnny. A tear starts rolling down your cheek. You're surprised cause you didn't feel yourself crying. Where did this tear come from? If there's one thing Johnny hates most, it's seeing you cry.

This was drawing the line for him he couldn't just watch anymore. He steps out of the corner and grabs your hand to pull you out of Hyunbin's arms and into his while saying "you can't have her, she's already mine".
Your eyes get huge and so do Hyunbin's. "W-w-woah. Johnny from NCT?!?!" Hyunbin said with his hand over his mouth and pointing at him with the other. There's a silence. Johnny has a mean look in his eyes. You're still quiet with a blank expression. Johnny then says "you heard me, she's taken. You have no business here you should leave now"
Hyunbin gets serious again challenging Johnny "I don't break couples up but I can tell she's into me too"

Johnny then turns to you. "Choose. Him or me" you've never seen Johnny so serious in all your years of dating each other. But a silence settled in. The answer was Johnny of course but for a reason you can't explain, you couldn't place a word in. Your heart was still beating extremely fast. You asked yourself why you couldn't talk.
Johnny was heartbroken and disappointed "You're hesitating. I thought the choice was clear but looks like I was wrong"

He then grabbed his jacket and car keys and went out the door, leaving both you and Hyunbin behind.
Your body is still frozen. You're not processing what just happened. But after a minute of freaking out inside you realized he was gone. You run out the door and see that his car is no longer there.

At this point you fall to the ground on your knees and just start balling. This is the most you've ever cried in years. Hyunbin walks towards you and picks you up. He lets you cry on his chest. You and Johnny are no longer a couple.

~
To be continued