Part 1

I don't think I can do this anymore. I just want to give up on life. I have a fiancé... well had now because she cheated on me. Amber Rivers, my very first love but now she broke my heart. All the time I have a wall built up with everyone but she was the only one that broke that wall. Today I caught her with another woman in our bed, in our house. Then for me to ask her is this the first time and she said no... 9 times with different women for 2 years. Yes we've been engaged for a year but we were together for a year before the engagement.

"No Amber! Do you even love me anymore?" A tear rolled down my cheek. She looked deep into my eyes feeling like she looked deep into my soul. She didn't answer me.

Another tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it straight away. "Fine, you made yourself very clear Amber. We are done!" I slipped off the ring and threw it at her. I went into the closet and packed the things that meant the most to me in my suitcase and headed out the door. It's over and there's no turning back.

I get my phone out that's nearly dead and text my dad. 'Hey dad, I'm about to get to Lauren's Cafe can you pick me up from there please. I really need you x' I waited and waited for a response walking down the road in my big jacket pulling a suitcase along with me. Cars driving past, people staring at me, it's quite embarrassing if you ask me.

Finally my phone got a notification and it was from my dad. 'Sure sweetie, and if it's Amber again I hope you have left her for good x' I just responded with a smiley face and he said he will be here in 30 minutes.

I opened the door to the warm Cafe and took a seat. Lauren came over to me. "Hey sweetie, long day? I know what will cheer you up... Chocolate chip cookie?" I smiled. "Coming right up." I nodded and said thanks and watched her walk away.

Everytime the door swung open I would turn my head to see if it was my dad but Everytime I did, it wasn't. I looked again and a young looking woman entered pulling down her umbrella so I turned my head again. I looked at my phone one more time and my dad said he was stuck in traffic and he might be a while. Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey, do you mind if I take that seat?" She smiled at me and I shook my head and smiled. She nodded and sat there in front of me.

I was just staring at my cookie noticing I wasn't even hungry. Then looking at my phone noticing I wasn't getting another text any time soon.

"Hey are you okay, you look a bit sad." I looked up and she's looking straight at me.

"Yeah I'm fine." She squinted her eyes.

"You're not. I can tell when someone is upset." I shook my head.

"Well you don't even know me so how would you know if I'm upset or not?" She rolled her eyes.

"See I know you're upset or you wouldn't be so rude to a stranger." She tilted her head which made me blush a bit. Amber used to do that... no Y/N you can't think about her anymore.

"I'm okay seriously and I'm sorry if I was rude I didn't mean to." She nodded her head and smiled. I looked at my phone and my dad was calling, he must be outside and the young woman in front of me walked away, out of the shop after paying at the counter.  "Lauren?" Not long after she walked over. I tried to pay but she shook her head.

"That young woman paid for your cookie and told me to give you this." I looked out the window and noticed a lot of cameras flashing and following someone but I couldnt tell who it was.

"Thanks." I took the piece of paper off Lauren and looked at it.

'Cookie, if you ever feel upset again feel free to text or call me (phone number) -Demi x' I just rolled my eyes and put it in my phone case and walked outside to get into my dads car.