Part 8

Your POV:
I opened my eyes and I was at the meeting with Demi. I was sat in the background whilst her team was sat round the table with her.

"Right Demi, we was thinking with your new album Tell Me You Love Me, you can go on tour for it." She nods. I can't let her leave.

"Okay, is it just for the USA tour?" They all looked at each other really suspiciously. All of a sudden the shook their heads.

"All around the world. All continents where you are well known, so most of the cities." She nodded slowly.

"So where are we starting? LA? New Jersey?" They shook their heads again.

"Asia." My eyes widen and a tear slowly fell down my eye.

Demi looked at me in a sympathetic way but turned back to face her tour manager. "Fine I will do it." Once those words left her mouth my heart stopped. I got straight out of my chair and ran out of the room.

My arm was pulled back immediately. "Where are you going y/n?" Tears wouldn't stop running down my face.

"You're leaving me! You're going to forget about me and go all around the world!" She looked directly into my eyes.

"You could come with me..." is she being serious?

"Are you kidding me right now? You want me to leave everything at home to come with you to be on your "amazing" tour?" She nodded her head.

"It would be amazing! Us two travelling the world together..." I stopped her before she could say anything else.

"No sorry. I can't come with you? But... are you still going to do it?" She looked down and played with her fingers. She nodded slowly.

"I have to. It's my career." I nodded.

"I understand. Bye Demi Lovato." I didn't wait for a reaction but I could hear her saying my name over and over again but I just kept on walking and I never turned back, leaving the love of my life behind me.

Demi's POV:
It was all peaceful, everything was silent until I felt Y/N's body jolt up rapidly. I sat up quickly to notice that she's crying and all sweaty.

"Y/N, whats wrong? Tell me what happened?" She looked at me and she looked so innocent.

"You're going to leave me. Today will be our last day together. After the meeting they are going to tell you that you're doing a world tour and you pick it           ov-over m-me." She stuttered whilst she was balling her eyes.

I shook my head and leaned her head on my shoulders. "I would never leave you y/n do you understand that? I don't care, Tour, meetings, vacations. Whenever you need me I will be there okay? I am here to stay and I'm not going anywhere." She chuckles and smiles.

"You being serious?" I nod.

"I'm not going anywhere because I am determined To love you and make you mine." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Wasn't long until it came out." I laughed and so did she. We got out the bed and started to get dressed for my meeting.

Time skip.

Your POV:
We was entering the building where Demi has her meetings and I'm terrified. Even though she says that she's here I don't believe her, what if they do ask her to go on tour? Would I lose her forever? I shake my thoughts out of my head because Demi was dragging me into this room by my arm.

She was sat round the giant table with her team and their conversation started.

"So Demi, how would you feel about doing little concerts around America?" She turned around to face me and I smiled.

"It depends. How long would it be and to where?" They nodded and looked through all the sheets of papers.

"Well It would be 4 weeks. Starting with LA on the 10th of November." When I heard that I noticed it would be the day after we drive to LA. "After LA you would have 3 days to get to New York for the 14th. Also, you end with Toronto." She nodded slowly. I just realised I wouldn't see her for a whole 4 weeks.

The rest of the meeting I was deep in thoughts, do I need time away from Demi to see how I feel? Do I even feel anything towards her? Do I like her? I was distracted when I saw Demi walking out the room so I followed her.

We was standing in front of each other and I didn't know what to say. "So is this where we fall out?" She smirks and I just roll my eyes and chuckle.

"No, we only fell out because you was going to tour the world but you're only doing the America concerts." She nodded.

"Also, at least it's not an actual tour, it's just little pop up concerts so it's fine." I nodded. "So you ready to go to the fitting?" I smiled and we walked out to her car.

Time skip.

I was sat down watching Demi's stylist styling her and I was still confused. What is she doing a fitting for?

"Hey Dem, what are you doing a fitting for? Your wardrobe is full of clothes." Sirah, her stylist started laughing with demi.

"It's for the EMA's. Also, you're coming with me so Sirah hook her up please." She nodded and went to get something leaving me shook.

"What do you mean I'm coming. What if I don't want to go?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Well that's a lie because you love spending time with me and you would love to meet loads of celebrities." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms whilst Sirah pushed me to get in a long red dress.