Part 6

Demi's POV:
We was walking down the street and some people were following us and Ariana started the conversation. "So, Y/N how does it feel to be friends with a celebrity?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't really care to be honest because I didn't know she was a celebrity in the beginning." Ariana rolled her eyes.

"How do you not know who Demi Lovato is? You actually live under a rock." She nodded and said yes I am in a sarcastic way.

Soon after we reached the diner the kids ran in and hugged this guy. After they said hi to him the guy walked over and  Y/N hugged him.

"Hey Josh." He smiled. "Josh this is -"

"Oh I know who you are... you're Demi Lovato. It's so nice to meet you!" He grabbed my hand and shook it really hard.

"It's nice to meet you too Josh." I pulled away slowly which made the conversation awkward.

"Josh, are you leaving now?" He nodded his head.

"Yeah, Liz wants this food but did you get the invitation for tomorrow night?" She nodded her head.

"Yeah but I have nobody to go with so it would be quite embarrassing..." I chuckled a bit and so did Josh.

"You wouldn't be alone you would have all of us when you meet us at the party but you could... bring Demi." My eyes widened because I was shocked and I was out of it.

Y/N looked at me and smiled. "Yeah sure if she isn't busy." Josh's phone started ringing.

"I better go but I will see you tomorrow yeah?" She nodded. "Nice to meet you Demi." I smiled and he walked out of the diner. We both walked over to the booth where the kids were sat and took a seat.

Your POV:
Me, Demi and the kids were sat in the booth and we ordered our food. "Y/N can we go to the toilet please?" I nodded and Ariana and Casey stood up and ran to the toilet. I turned towards Demi.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She smirked at me.

"At 11 im going to a meeting until 1 o'clock, then I have a fitting at 3 until 4:30 then I am free the rest of the day. Why, you want me to come to that party with you don't you?" I nodded and smiled.

"Okay I will come to the party with you on one condition..." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Come to my meeting and fitting with me?" I smiled and nodded.

"Sure I will come with you." She smiled and the kids came back and we ate our food.

Time skip.

We got back to the house and my dad and London were sat in the living room. They gave me a hug.

"Dad, London this is Demi. Demi this is my dad, Michael and London his wife." She smiled and shook both of their hands.

"Y/N, are you going to that party tomorrow for Liz?" I nodded. "Will you give her these for me please?" She gave me a bunch of flowers and a card.

"Oh gosh that reminds me I haven't even got her a present. Yeah I'll take them for her but Demi lets go I need to go shopping." She grinned ear to ear and we went through the door and got in my old Black Tesla.

I was driving to the mall when Demi started talking so I turned down the music. "Genuine answer y/n, do you like me?" That shocked me a bit but I smiled.

"Of course Demi. Okay at first I didn't like like you because I always have a wall up with people but you are the fastest to break down my wall." She smiled.

"What do you mean a wall?"

"It's like a wall to protect my feelings. I don't like getting hurt so I just close myself off." She nods.

"Like me too. I know I came off a bit confident and cocky towards you but that doesn't mean I want you in my pants." I laughed. "No on a serious note if we do stay friends or whatever please never take advantage of me." I frowned my eyebrows.

"Never Demi. Oh my god I would never take advantage of you." She smiled and suddenly we stop at the mall.

We get out and we look around all the shops. People take pictures of us, I take pictures of Demi and fans and we finally go into Sephora.

"Do you want me to use my discount for you or do you have it covered?" I roll my eyes at Demi.

"Demetria I swear to god we just had this conversation in the car. I'm not taking advantage of you because you are a celebrity. I have my own discount and I have it covered but thank you anyways." She smiles and nods.

I pick up 2 Kylie Jenner lip kits and the Momager eye shadow pallet. I also picked up two bags to pick from.

"Demi I need your advice. Red Louis or Brown Louis?" She tilted her head and frowned her eyebrows.

"Definitely the red." I nod and smile. I buy the things and get a card for her and so does Demi and we head back to my dads house.

We get out and the house is really quite. I put the stuff down on the counter top and sit down with Demi.

"So what times your meeting again?" Demi checked her phone.

"Um, 11am. You can stay at my apartment tonight if you want so it can save time." I thought about it and it would make sense. I'm really scared. Yes, I am her friend but I'm too afraid to get too close to her.

"Are you sure? I don't want t-to in-intrude." She chuckled.

"Right now you're my only friend, I wouldn't call it intruding. Come on stay with me, I don't want to be lonely." She gave me the puppy eyes and I just rolled my eyes and stood up whilst smiling.

"Fine. I'll stay Demetria." She clapped her hands excited and I went upstairs to pack my things for the night and morning.