Part 7

Your POV:
Me and Demi were upstairs in my room whilst I was in my wardrobe getting the right clothes when Ari came into the room. "Y/N. I need advice. Are you busy?" I laid the clothes on the bed and took a seat and shook my head.

"No, sit I always have time for you babe." She smiles and takes a seat at the top of my bed where Demi was.

"Okay, so in school you know my best friend Izzy?" I nodded.

"Oh yeah that girl that has stayed over a couple nights that's really sweet and funny?" She nods.

"Yeah her. Okay, so Brandon my ex. I'm totally over him okay but when you was in high school did any of your friends ever try to get with your ex?" I had to think for a bit but then I remembered.

"Yes. Ariana you're not the only one you know. I had a girlfriend called Louisa and obviously my best friend Maria and when we broke up Maria promised me that she wouldn't get with her and me and Maria grew further apart because them two got closer. And I don't mean just as friends either. But if your so called bestfriend does that to you then she isn't your best friend."

Demi spoke up. "Anyways Ari, you tell that Izzy girl to take Brandon if you seriously don't like him and tell her to take your sloppy 2nds." Ariana smiles.

"Thanks y/n, and thanks Demi that helped me out a lot." She didn't hug me but she hugged Demi and walked out the room.

"Thanks for the hug too sis, I love you." Demi laughs and I carry on packing my bag.

We was about to leave when Casey ran down the stairs with Ariana. "Where are you going guys?" Demi and I turn around and smile.

"I'm staying at Demi's for the night but I will be back before I go to Liz's okay?" They nod and give me a hug.

Casey speaks up. "Demi are you gonna come back ever?" She chuckles and nods.

"Of course mate, that's if you want me to?" He nods repeatedly.

"Maybe I can teach you how to play fortnite?" I shake my head and Demi nods.

"Casey, I'm Demi Lovato i already know how to play fortnite. We will have a 1v1 and I will you beat you black and blue." He rubs his hands together and laughs evilly.

"I'll be waiting." He runs upstairs and Ariana says bye to us and goes up after him. I shake my head and we leave the house in my car and Demi drives us to hers.

Time skip.

We just walked through Demi's apartment and wow, it's so nice. "Welcome to my place. My house in LA is better but hey this will do. Let me show you around and make yourself welcome." I smile.

She shows me her living room and kitchen and both rooms are white. She takes me into her room and there is a spare room.

"So, you can either stay in the spare room or we can have our first sleepover and take my room." I roll my eyes.

"Let's save the first sleepover for LA or I will never be up for 10." She laughs which makes me laugh. She shows me the rest of the place and it's really nice.

I settled in and put my stuff in the spare room. I was in my shorts and hoodie and I went into the living room. Demi made us salmon and rice and we sat on the couch and spoke for ages.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep whilst Demi was still speaking. "y/n! Are you listening to me?" My head jolted up and I nodded rapidly.

"Yeah yeah I'm listening." She smiled sweetly.

"It's 11pm you should go to sleep if you're tired." I smiled and nodded and went into the spare room and lied down.

Once I was lying down by myself I realised I couldn't fall asleep because I was alone. I could still hear  Demi cleaning up the kitchen a bit leaving me wondering. Do I even have feelings anymore? After Amber I don't think I can fall in love again. She hurt me so bad and I don't think this love can be fixed again.

I heard Demi turn off her bedroom light. I couldn't get asleep at all. I have been trying for a good 40 minutes and I just need to be lying next to her. She's a friend but I am so comfortable around her.

I got out the bed and decided to get a bottle of water from the kitchen. I was walking back with the water in my hand and I passed Demi's bedroom door, should I ask to go in? I knocked softly so it wouldn't scare her but I got no response so I opened the door really slowly. It appeared that she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful, cute... no y/n. She's your friend!

I walked over to the bed and the other side of the bed looked so neat where nobody was lying down. I carefully lifted up the cover and slid into the bed to make myself comfortable. I turned on my side.

Suddenly I feel this arm go over my waist. "Good night Y/N." I smiled to myself and fell asleep in the arms of Demi Lovato.