Part 17

Your POV:
I'm sat behind the hotel door whilst this guy is trying to bang the door down. What has Lily done to him?

"Lily! Open the door! Come on open it before I start to wake people up!" I just sit there silent.

"For fuck sake woman you know what you did to me now I don't want to hurt you just pay me the cash you owe me!" My eyes widened. She told me everything besides this. Thanks.

Suddenly I hear another voice with that classic British accent. "John, what are you doing?"

"I thought you was in there. If you are here who's in there?" I stand up and slowly open the door and his eyes widen and his mouth shapes into an o.

"Lily if that's you, who are you? Her doppelgänger or something?" I shrug my shoulders and start to giggle.

Lily walks over to me and smiles. "Sorry about him, he's a bit much. John come in we need to talk." John and lily walked in and we all sat down on the couch.

"Okay John this is my twin that I literally met this week, Y/N. Also, Y/N this is my husband, well ex husband in the workings John." I gave her a confused look and John spoke up.

"Yeah, she wants a divorce." I looked at her with a mad look.

"And why is that John?" He just looked down at his fingers.

"He's not going to say it so i will. He didn't tell me that he's on the sex offenders list." Wow! Jesus.

"Okay if that's the case why do you owe him money?"

"Because she said if I buy her house here in New York then she'll pay me back but she hasn't paid me back and it's been 4 months. I gave you two months because you said that's fine." She rolled her eyes.

"Yes I know and I told you two days ago that I will have it for Friday. Give me time child. Right now you can get out now and let my sister go to sleep." He rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch.

"Well it was nice meeting you John." He nodded and smiled and left the hotel room and Lily shut the door behind him.

She sat down next to me. "Y/N I need to tell you something. It's really bad but it could be good at the same time." I roll my eyes at her.

"What have you done now Lily."

"Rightokaybasicallyinearlykisseddemiwellyoudid." She said really fast that I couldn't hear her.

"What repeat that for me."

"Fine I didn't mean for this to happen but me and Demi basically was about to kiss... well you and her." My eyes widened and I jumped up off the couch.

"What is wrong with you! What if i didn't like her like that?" She huffed and stood up.

"Well you do so I'm gonna pretend to be you until tomorrow night and see what happens so make sure you are at the concert so we can break the news to her." I nod and she starts to put her coat back on.

"Right I'm going because Demi is probably waiting for me." I nodded and she started to head to the door until I watched her leave.

Lily's POV:
I entered the hotel again and it was so silent that you couldn't even hear them annoying crickets. I took off my boots and coat leaving me in my top and shorts.

I slowly walked into the bedroom and Demi was lying there peacefully. I went over to the bed and there was a note on the side of my bed.

'Sorry, I tried to stay awake for you but i was shattered.'

I smiled at the note and put it on the bed side table with my phone and I got in the bed.

I put my arm around Demi and got comfortable and she slowly starts to move until she faces me and smiles.

"Sorry did I wake you." She shook her head and smiled and her smile was perfect.

She starts to lean in and pecks my lips softly. "Night." I smile and start to close my eyes.

I don't want to leave her tomorrow.