Author's Note

Why, hello there my dudes

I'm Baz (previously known as Lovely_Eurydice), and if you haven't seen me around near the other MPHFPC fanfictions, then welcome to my sarcastic domain! Now, this will not be a lemon, nor necessarily a fluffy story due to me never being in a relationship and not wanting to make this all seem too fake. This will follow a simple, loosely constructed plot, based on your basic adventure and romance story.

If you are reading this to immediately expect Millard and only him, then you are in the wrong place, my friend. Of course, he will be in it, and he'll be the center of attention most of the time, but I'm just here to write a fun plot and peculiarity. For me, this is all literally fun and games, so I won't get to the loopy stuff until I get a plot beginning down.

That sounded a bit harsh, so sorry about that. I hope you guys enjoy this crappy story, and don't forget to leave a comment or two; I love hearing from you guys! Plus, know that I write whatever comes in my head, so if you have ideas as to where this story should go, don't feel afraid to PM me. So cuddle up in a blanket and enjoy, friends!

I do not own any of the Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children plot or characters, nor you. However, I did give the reader a cousin named Heather (look in the book's description) who is actually owned by me. If your original name is Heather, then I guess you'll have to find a third Heather and create a remake of the beloved 80's movie.

Warnings:

* I swear in my writing

*I strongly ship Fugh (Fiona and Hugh) and Enorace (Enoch and Horace)

*I make a lot of LGBTQ+ characters, especially since I am personally queer myself

*This is based on THE BOOKS

*You, the reader, now live in England despite me being an American author, so please correct me if I wrote something in that shouldn't be there

*It takes place in the '70s because I really like aesthetics

*This is my way of coping from Map of Days

*This is first person from the reader's perspective

*This goes through the first three books, and will directly quote them, so you have been warned.

(y/n): Your name
(l/n): Last name
(h/c): Hair color
(e/c): Eye color

Anything else will be added to make reading this easier.