Pain X Agony X Rage: 2

"Why are you crying over him? Oh~ Is it because you had feelings for trash like him?" Shu says licking his lips. "You knew I did! You didn't have to kill him!! What would Valt think if he found out?!" Shu laughed at Lui's remark. "He won't find out, he'll never know about his death.. unless-" He dropped Free on the ground and walked up to Lui with a smirk on his face. "Your planning on telling him..~" Lui pushed Shu away from him. "Is killing people fun to you!? Why do you kill?! Free hasn't done anyt-" Shu grabbed Lui by the throat. "I do it because, I love to do it." He held onto Lui's neck a bit harder, causing Lui's face to turn red. Shu looked back to see that Free's body was gone, a trail of blood leading to wear he went off too. "I'll come back for you, I have to take care of something~" Shu says dropping Lui and grabbing a butcher's knife. "Please.. please Free, you gotta get out of here.." Lui says quietly.

With Free

"What.. the hell," I said to myself. "How could I let that psycho do that to me!" I screamed out. I have to get out of here, where am I anyway. "Playing dead huh? Nice trick," Shu was standing right behind me. "I thought you were still weak.. so I brought a friend of yours~" He had a butcher's knife and held it against my neck. "Heh, I'm not going down that easily," I say. I quickly elbowed his chest, and grabbed the knife. "Your the one who's going down ," Shu kept smirking and laughed. "Really? Hm.. that's a shame," he said with sarcasm.

"I wanted to feel your boyfriend's tight hole again, mm just the thought of it turns me on." He says licking his fingers. "His cum.. oh how it tasted so sweet. His moans make me tremble.. ah~" This psychopath.. no.. HE DIDN'T!! "You.. and Valt..-" I was the one laughing like a psycho now. "YOU MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE!!!" Shu tilted his head and chuckled. "No, he did." I looked at Shu with anger burning inside me. "He let me, so of course I'll take the offer~" I stomped hard onto his chest, it didn't seem to do anything. "He wanted you Free, he needed you.. but your a unforgivable cheater." My eyes widened, he got to him! How could he believe him!

"It was so easy, I simply made a recording of Lui and you moaning. He knew exactly what you were doing." I couldn't stand myself, I couldn't stand Shu.. not even my beautiful Valkyrie. "Here, take a look~" he says handing me a disk. He got up and grabbed ahold of me. "It was fun playing with you yesterday.. I didn't know you had such amazing moans." He says and walked away. I looked at the disk and sighed. "Valt.. how could you.."

Disk Starting
...Normal Pov...
------------------------

"Shu, there.. is no way Free would cheat on me," Valt says squeezing the bedsheets. "There's no way he would.." Shu tilted his head slightly. "Was I not enough for him? What can I do for Free so that he'll love me again!" Valt started to cry even more, Shu watched as the tears fell from his puffy eyes. "Valt-" Valt shook his head. "JUST GO AWAY!" Shu grabbed ahold of Valt and made Valt face him. "Valt.. I wouldn't leave your side, even if you wanted me to.. I won't leave your side," he hugged the smaller male softly and rubbed his back. "S-shu..-" Valt says quietly. "I.. I love you Valt-" Shu kissed Valt's soft lips again, wanting more and more. "Mm~" Valt moaned. Shu wanted entrance, Valt quickly approved. Their tongues danced to the beat of their heart beats. Shu broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting their tongues. "I'll be right back~" Shu says and walks out the room-

--------------------------

"...It was the other way around.. he was cheating on me.." I said to myself. Tears of anger fell from my eyes. "HOW COULD HE!! HOW COULD HE, HOW COULD HE-" My heart ached with pain, these tears... aren't necessary. "He was in pain.. maybe I should hurry and talk to him." I said to myself wiping my tears. I know my Valkyrie- no.. my future husband will... he will understand.

Valt's POV

"What.. did I just do? Why did I let Shu-" my thoughts were interrupted. I heard footsteps coming towards my room. "Free.. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," A nurse came in to check on me, because she heard noises coming from my room. "Is everything okay?" She asked me. "No, no I'm not," she was confused. "Well, tell me what's w-"

"I had sex with a psycho.."

😥😥😥

Hello my friends!

I finally finished this chapter!
Though I was gonna add in a juicy lemon.. I need a good inspiration to get me started though.

Hmmm.. Ah- no.. umm
I got nothin'

Well.. until next time~!