What's Inside Of You

Titans Tower, Damian's Room

It was early in the morning, Damian was still asleep, He struggles, toss and turning.

Damian Nightmares

Damian opens his eyes and saw the city destroyed and hellfire spreading everywhere out of control. Then, he looks up and saw Trigon (Raven's Father). He looks over and saw the Titans dead and defeated, excepted Raven, who was scared and afraid. Damian rushed over to her and Raven backs away from him.

 Damian rushed over to her and Raven backs away from him

Raven: Get away from me! Get Away!

Damian: Raven, It's me Damian.

Raven: I said get away from ME!

Raven was about to use her powers to kill Damian, But a dagger got lunged through her chest, she was gagging and crying softly.

Damian: No

Raven hugs Damian

Raven: I'm sorry

Raven died in Damian's arms

Damian: Raven

Damian looks up and saw Trigon exhale fire and burns everything along with Damian, Which caused Damian to wake up.

Reality

Damian wakes up and hyperventilating slowly, He quietly thinks about the nightmare he had. Was it a nightmare or was it a vision? He was interrupted when he heard Raven outside his room. Damian opens the door.

Damian: Yeah?

Raven: I just want to see if your okay, I can sense you hyperventilating from my room.

Damian: It's nothing (harshly) (sigh)

Raven: Your training simulation is prepared for you.

Before Raven could walk away, Damian apologizes for speaking harsh.

Damian: Raven, Sorry for speaking harshly.

Raven: It's okay (walks away)

When he put on his outfit, Damian eyes starts turning red, He struggles to gain control, He heard a demonic voice in his head.

Demonic voice: Kill them, Kill the Titans, Become the assassin you were destin to be......Like your grandfather.

Damian: NO!

Damian eyes became pure red and he walks out his room with a red batarang in his hand.