The Killer Instinct

In the Simulation Room

Damian was almost threw with his training, he just decapitated the last hologram, He was ready to face the all of the Titans at once.

Starfire: Get ready Robin

Robin: (inhale, exhale) Bring It

Beast Boy: Dibs

Beast Boy turns a Gorilla and tries to smash Robin, Robin avoid and dodged  his attacks. Using a smoke pallets, he was able to blind Beast Boy and knocks him out with a hard punch. Blue Beetle tries to shoot Robin from behind, But Robin back flipped over the beam.

Robin: Not this time

Starfire also tries to shoot Robin with Star Bolts and Raven almost caught Robin in a force field. He dodge every single one of their attacks, Beast Boy woke up and he, Raven, Starfire, and Blue Beetle surrounds him, they were about attack him at once. Suddenly Robin eyes turns red and he attacks Blue Beetle without giving him a chance. Beast Boy tries to claw Robin, But Robin punches Beast Boy in the stomach ten times rapidly and he spits out blood.

Starfire: Beast Boy

Blue Beetle: Damian, What's your problem?

Damian: (Ghost Rider Voice) Vengeance On Titans!

Raven starts to sense something and see looks at Robin.

Raven: Something's wrong, I sense a demon......... unlike my father.

Starfire: What do you mean?

Raven: He's not himself, It's like something's controlling him.

Robin: (evil voice) Bring it on Alien Girl, Unless.....You tamarainians are (tamaran for wussy).

Starfire: (gasp angrily) Take that back!

Robin: No returns

Starfire becomes furious by Damian's insult, She shoots a two star beams rapidly from both hands.

Robin paralyze Starfire by stabbing in the waist with two fingers and she was in a weakened state. Robin made Starfire unconscious by using poison gas. Robin grabs Ravens by the cloak and throws her to a wall. Robin was finish her off with one hard punch. But he struggles, he tries to gain control. Robin runs out of the simulation room.