Constantine

In The House Of Mystery

Damian wakes up on a couch in front of a fireplace and gets back on his feet. He saw on a man in a trench coat and a black tie having a drink. It was the supernatural detective John Constantine.

John Constantine

John Constantine: Well, look who's awake, Batman's little bugger

Damian: John Constantine, where the frick am I?

John: Like it? You're in The House Of Mystery, mate.

Damian: (sarcastically) Ooooh, mysterious

John: Love sarcasm mate. Anyway now that we're getting on topic, I believe you have a demon problem.

Damian: How'd you know there's a..

John: I can hear the thoughts of any demons mate. You wouldn't mind if I have a talk with the bloody wanker?

Akuma: I like him, let him in

Damian: (possessed) A talk we shall have!

Damian grabs John's head and enter into Damian's mind.

Damian's Head

John Constantine walks on fiery path while Akuma walks another.

Akuma: Cocky as always Constantine

John: Eh, I'll never change. So what's a nasty ugly bugger doing inside of Birdboy?

Akuma: Isn't obvious, Damian is grandson of The Demon Ra's Al Ghul. With his skills I guide him back down the path of vengeance and becoming a true assassin.

John: I see, typical demon always trying impress their demon kings. It's too bad the boy doesn't that you're not the real Akuma.

Damian comes out of the ground

Damian: What?

John: Of course, this is only a lost soul of Akuma. That's why he has the ability to possess you and you can only fight him when you're asleep.

Damian: So, you're just a vengeful spirit, who lost his body?!

John: That is correct mate and I think it's for you to wake up. (Cast a spell for awaken).

In Reality

Damian wakes up on top of Wayne Enterprises Tower.

John: Just remember Damian, Akuma is only a vengeful spirit, The real Akuma's disgusting body is still trapped in the Nether Realm.

Damian: I think I found your weakness