Unexpected

Wayne Manor, Bathroom

Damian's eyes starts glowing red, he took his shirt off, turns on hot water for the bathtub and steps in with his underwear still on. He puts his head underwater with inhaling.

Akuma: Admit it, Damian. You try so hard to hide the killer that you should be, you would've fought alongside your mother.

Damian: May I remind myself that it was my mother that introduced me to my father. Part of me is saying that I'm glad I met him, The other part really hates him.

Suddenly Damian starts to cough up water, got down on one knee and looks at Akuma.

Damian: What did you do?

Akuma: Hope you were trained to survive underwater.

Damian fades away

Reality

Alfred and Barbara Gordon enters in the bathroom and was shocked seeing Damian in the bathtub. And the worst part he was nearly out of breath.

Alfred: Master Damian!

Barbara: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

They pull Damian out of the bathtub and kept him on the floor, trying snap him out of it.

Barbara: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND! YOU DON'T DO THIS CRAP!

Damian: Get Away From Me

Barbara: Stop It!

Alfred: Snap out of it, Master Damain

Damian slips from their grasp and runs to his room, he paces back and forth with his eyes red again. He kicks his bedroom door down and instead of taking the stairs, he jumps over the bars and landed on his back.

Damian: (possessed) Hungry!

Damian ravaged through the refrigerator eating all the cold meat, leftover pasta and spaghetti and meatballs, turkey, fried chicken, baked chicken, chicken alfredo, meatloaf, beef, mash potatoes, that good old gravy and biscuits that people likes to dip in gravy, He ate all that up. He dranked up all the milk, don't care what kind of milk. He left behind a mess, he got food on walls, on the floor, counters, tables, even on cabinets. Barbara tries to stop him, but Damian scratches her face with a piece of broken glass.

Damian: (possessed) The demon within!

Damian jumps out of the window and leaves Wayne Manor and runs away.

Justice League Watchtower

The Justice Leauge and Teen Titans were still trying to track down Robin. Raven was trying to use telepathy to talk to Robin.

First Time Raven and Damian used Telepathy, Titans Tower, Raven's Room.

Damian and Raven were in the meditation position. Letting go of his anger and grief, Damian successfully uses telepathy quickly.

Damian: (telepathic) This meditation, my anger is fading.

Raven: (telepathic): Like I said Damian, you have a kind and generous soul in your heart.

Present, Watchtower

Batman gets a call from Barbara and she told him everything. He couldn't believe his son would do this, but he also knew that he couldn't act that way on his own. Nightwing finally found his location.