X010X

The day have been really quiet for the both of them, Ten and Johnny, but it was filled with intimacy. They have been wrapping their arms around them, holding hands, kissing foreheads and leaning in for each other's loving warmth. It was very sweet and it was all Ten needed.

Everything started from a dream and ended up being the reality.

Actually, Ten was still unfortunately in heat and they need to keep their distance until tomorrow. But, of course, they can't. They still sat on the couch with their hands intertwined with each other and Ten's head leaning on Johnny's shoulder while watching TV. But, Ten wanted to go, he was feeling something was coming up.

"I'll be at my room..." Ten said with his voice cracking as he stood up from the couch. He was fighting not to get the surge of heat infront of Johnny. He was about to go without waiting for Johnny's response but he was pulled softly to stop.

"C'mon, let's wait for it," Johnny uttered teasingly.

Ten tensed, "W-What? No!"

"Aren't you ready?" The alpha asked.

The omega blushed and avoided his mate's gaze. Johnny smiled at him and lets him go, it made Ten look at him surprisingly.

"It's fine if you aren't. I was just joking, you can go now, Ten," Johnny uttered sweetly.

Ten slowly nodded and turned his back to Johnny. He walked but something suddenly hits him. It wasn't just the strong wave of heat, but also how he wanted this right from the start. He wasn't too far from the alpha, so he turned around to look at him. Ten was already breathing heavily and hot, he bit his lip and played with the hem of his shirt.

Johnny's nose twitched and was surprised to smell Ten's strong omega pheromones. Just like when they first met. He looked at his mate and stopped himself.

"What are you still doing here? Your heat's occurring already," Johnny uttered, trying not to be obvious about holding back with his voice.

Ten walked closer to him and sat on top of Johnny's lap. It made the alpha get flustered. The omega's hands were placed on the alpha's broad shoulders. Johnny saw how red Ten's face is right now but looked really erotic.

"I changed my mind. I've been waiting for this," Ten uttered huskily.

Before Johnny could even say something, his lips shuts with a pair.

Ten kissed Johnny passionately and roughly. His hands moved to cup his mate's jaws and deepen the kiss. Johnny nibbled Ten's lip, asking for entrance. Ten happily opened his mouth and a tongue invading his hot and wet cavern. He moaned into the kiss as their lips move in perfect sync.

Ten pulled away just to remove his shirt. Just after he removed his shirt, their lips were like two magnets, they immediately smash together and sticks perfectly.

Johnny's hands went up to caress his mate's petite body. He soon gently laid Ten in the couch, supporting his head and his back. Positioning himself between Ten's legs. He ravaged the omega's lips until it was swollen. He saw it swollen and red when he pulled away. A smirk crept up on his face.

"Fucking beautiful," Johnny whispered huskily against Ten's ear and bit his earlobe.

Ten squirmed. He felt kisses landing on his jaw, running down on his neck. He was breathing heavily and already wanted Johnny so much. The omega felt a bite on his shoulder which made him shudder and moaned as the alpha sucked on the bite which happened to be the sweet spot of Ten.

Soon, Johnny pulled away. Ten looked at him and saw how obvious their erections are on their fabrics. He feels very wet and needy.

"John..." Ten whispered but pleading.

"Yes, baby?"

Ten moaned at how husky Johnny's voice is.

"What are moaning at?" Johnny asked.

"Want you already..." Ten pleaded.

Ten didn't think twice to remove his shorts and boxers, revealing his erection to Johnny. He was shy and thought embarrassing this is. His legs are starting to close but Johnny spreads them wide as he pushed his thighs apart. Ten bit his lower lips he was already fully exposed to Johnny.

"Tell me, Ten, what do you want me to do?" Johnny asked, already sliding his shorts down.

Ten moaned at how sexy Johnny is looking. Just by seeing his V-line makes Ten crazy.

"Please, fuck me. I want you now," Ten moaned.

Johnny puts both of Ten's legs on his shoulders before pulling his shorts and boxers down. His erection was out and is already poking his mate's tight entrance. He leans in to put a kiss on the omega's forehead before he pushes in. Ten starts to grip tightly on the couch as the pain was starting to build up. The half of it hasn't come inside and Ten is already at pure pain. Trying not to let a tear go and run down his cheek.

"Fuck! Why do...alphas needed to be this big?" Ten struggled.

"All for the pleasure, love," Johnny whispered as he kept pushing into Ten.

It didn't take long for Johnny to be fully inside. They were both breathing heavily and tried to stop from moving as Johnny didn't want Ten's first experience to be painful. He resisted moving for a full minute before slowly thrusting. Small thrusts are made it was making Ten feel pleasure rather than pain.

Their bodies are rocking slowly until it gets faster and faster. Their hearts pounding and loud moans can be heard. Ten arches his back and threw his head as Johnny hits his sweet stop everytime he thrusts.

Skins slammed and slaps hard at each thrusts and Ten was enjoying it.

"U-Uhh! Ah! H-Harder, John..." Ten pleaded.

Johnny obliged and slammed harder into Ten, which earned a louder moan. The couch croaking and it was rocking. Ten met Johnny's thrusts as he rocked his hips back, this made Johnny groan.

"I...I'm close..." Ten stuttered.

"Come anytime, love," Johnny said.

Ten did. But it hasn't finished as Johnny wasn't at his limit. He kept thrusting and Ten was a moaning mess. The alpha soon felt his own climax but just before he could release it, he started to pull out. But, he stopped when a hand held his arm.

"God, please don't pull out..." Ten begged with pleading eyes.

Johnny sighed, "Ten..."

"John, please...I wanted this."

"We can still do it some other time when we have plans on making one, okay?" Johnny uttered and kissed Ten's forehead.

As much as Ten didn't want to, he let Johnny. The alpha climaxed on the couch. Johnny cleaned themselves before he carried Ten to his room like a bride. He laid his mate on the bed.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Johnny asked.

Ten shook his head. He pulled Johnny by arm to let him lay down beside him. Johnny did and wrapped his arms around Ten. Both of them smiled to each other and shared a quick kiss.

"Things went a bit fast, hm?" Johnny asked.

Ten smiled, "I waited for you for three years then you'll say 'things went a bit fast'?"

Johnny chuckled, "You got a point--But, it went fast for me. I just met you when I marked you, then now we ended up mating."

"Didn't you like it?" Ten asked worriedly.

"You don't know how I love every minute of it. How was your first time, by the way?"

Ten snuggled against Johnny's chest, "It was great. I love you, Johnny."

Johnny kissed Ten's head, "I love you too, love."

A/N: Happy Halloween Seasonies~

Love lots ♥