006

Morning came, birds are chirping and the leaves are swaying with the cold breeze.

Ten wakes up. He fluttered his eyes open slowly. He squinted his eyes as the sunlight came through his transparent white curtains. He laid his back flat as he stretched his arms and yawned. His rubs his eye and sat up. He soon stood up and fixed his bed. He goes out of his room, doesn't even bother to fix his messy bed hair.

The omega looked around the living room and it was peaceful. He was about to walk into the kitchen to make some breakfast but the balcony caught his eyes. He walks closer and swings the curtains away. He held onto the glass doors' handles and slid them open. Ten walked into the balcony and the cold breeze immediately brushed his milky skin, he was just wearing a pair of black boxer shorts and white plain shirt.

Ten didn't mind the chill as he noticed the sight of Seoul. He was in awe with the astonishing sight of the city. A soft smile spreads onto his face. He leaned against the railing and lets the breeze to sweep away his hair on his face.

Ten suddenly felt safe.

"Ten?"

Ten turned and saw Johnny in his casual wear already. He wore a grey three-fourths shirt, pairing it with black skinny jeans. The shirt was a bit tight, so it was revealing his mate's ideal body. Never would he thought this man could have a perfect body. But, he immediately snapped out.

Ten immediately came inside and closed the balcony's doors. He walked closer to Johnny. He felt nervous and embarrassed. He kept his head down and fidgets with the hem of his white shirt.

"I'm sorry. Please wait for the break--"

Ten was surprised as a hand gently lifted his head. It revealed his pink cheek and lip biting habit. Johnny couldn't deny how cute his mate is. He flicked his thumb again on the omega's lip as he doesn't want to see the omega doing it infront of him.

"You don't need to serve me. I'm fine, Ten," Johnny said, removing his hand on Ten's chin.

Ten blushed hard and tried hard not to but his lower lip again. He watched as the alpha gets his socks from his own room and returns with some black shoes. He sat down on a chair and wore his socks.

"Can I go to work too?" Ten asked. He felt nervous so his voice could barely be heard.

Johnny looked at him, "But, you're still in heat."

"But I'm already half-way through my heat."

"Stay here. I'll let you go to work next week."

"If you're worried about...something bad could happen to me, I'm sure I could defend myself," Ten convinced with hopeful eyes.

Johnny finished and stood up from the couch, "I am worried. Also, your heat could affect me, remember? And also the alphas, they can still sense your pheromones."

"B-But, I can drink my medicines!"

"Ten, you are already mated, the medicines won't take affect. Also, masking your scent won't take away their senses."

Ten thought about that. The medicines are only for omegas who aren't mated.

"Can't you...you know...bare my smell?"

Johnny cocked his eyebrow up, "I'm really really trying hard not to take you for these past few days, until now and I do think that I won't take long if I'll smell your pheromones all day."

Ten blushed and avoided Johnny's look, "O-Okay, fine."

Johnny smiled and ruffled his mate's bed hair.

"I'm sorry, Ten, if you ever feel lonely whenever I go. I promise I'll finish my work early," Johnny uttered.

Ten's heart skipped a beat, "Y-You don't have to promise me anything. Do what you need to do, I'm not one of your priorities to take care of."

"Ten, you're one of my priorities now even if everything that happened to us was all an accident. So, don't think I don't care about you. I'm actually worried about me leaving you here alone."

Ten pulled out a small smile, "I wasn't in your group without a reason. I can defend myself."

"Well, if you're in trouble, just call whoever you could call. But I'd rather you to call me first before someone else," Johnny said, "Or you could call me if you need anything."

"You'll feel it if I'm in trouble, right?" Ten assured.

"Yeah, but who knows. Sometimes, it'll just be me."

Ten nodded, "Okay, I'll call you first then. See you later, Johnny."

Johnny walked to open the door and stepped out of the unit.

"See you later, Ten--I'll be locking the door, okay?" Johnny asked.

"Sure, if you'll feel satisfied about my safety."

Johnny just chuckled and closed the door before locking it. He once again told Ten that he'll be going before walking into the elevator.

Ten couldn't be more happier. He's starting to feel more attached to Johnny. It feels so unreal but things will go well. He keeps falling and falling, deeper than expected. Sometimes, he just want to confess already. But then again, he's too scared to confess as he's too scared to get rejected.

The omega knows the alpha could've been with someone else. He could've been with some woman that could possibly be better than Ten. He can't promise, if ever, that they'll have children in the future as Johnny doesn't really have feelings for him. The one sided love just make everything hard for Ten. He wants Johnny but Johnny possibly doesn't want him. Maybe Johnny just look at him as a fling that needs to be pampered and take care of because he has to take full responsibility, because of the whole accident.

Ten doesn't deserve Johnny.

A/N: Short chapter--Wait, my chapters are always short. I haven't edited my stories so forgive my mistakes hehe Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Love lots ♥