BONUS CHAPTER PART 2

warning: anxiety, indirect mention of rape

It was the holidays and Johnny was out of work to spend his time with his family. They've been going out to somewhere else to celebrate the holidays and have some fun. He's been happy just being with Ten and River but lately, he's been thinking too much.

He couldn't sleep and could just put up a fake smile infront of his family. It hurts him so he was trying his best not to let his emotions win. But it was just easy to say.

It was the middle of the night, Ten woke up for some reason. He usually wakes up at this time when River's just a baby, but he's already old enough not to cry in an unusual time of the night for milk.

This time, it was because of Johnny snuggling close to him.

Ten fluttered his eyes open, looking down at his mate. He softly smiled at Johnny snuggling his face against his neck. He kissed the alpha's head and caressed Johnny's hair, making the alpha to jolt in his hold.

"Hey...Are you alright?" Ten asked softly.

The omega has been seeing the alpha upset these days. Sometimes, at night, Ten would wake up to Johnny out of bed and spending time on their terrace these days. It was unusual. It felt like the alpha felt troubled and the omega was worried. Though he didn't say anything about it, Ten left it to give time and wait for Johnny to open up to him.

Johnny took a deep breath, "I don't know..."

The omega hummed, "Why? Is something bothering you?"

The alpha hugged him tighter and caught his omega's scent. Ten soothingly combed the alpha's hair.

"What if...that never happened to you? The day that traumatized you? What if I was able to stop it? What if I got there earlier? You think...things would be better? That day...that time...has never left me, Ten. That keeps on haunting me and I blame myself for it..."

Ten felt hands gripping tightly on his shirt and felt how upset Johnny has gotten.

"That day has never left me as well, Johnny. It stays but I don't dwell on it just because, maybe, without it...I wouldn't have the both of you."

"Maybe, if that didn't happen, what I have right now wouldn't be here. I'm not thankful for it but it's the reason why I have everything I've always wished for. I know it's hard but don't blame yourself for it," the omega said.

Johnny pulled away to look straight at his mate. Ten cupped his cheeks and rubbed his thumb over the skin.

"Don't lie to me--"

"When did I even lie to you? You've always been the best man that took care and protected me from everything," the omega uttered, "You also treated River as your own. There's nothing I could even wish for to have. The both of you are enough to me."

"It's okay if you feel bad about it but it's finished. There's nothing you can do about it so instead of getting upset about it...I want you to be happy that I'm here, we're here for you. Please?" Ten added.

"I am happy...I'm sorry if I worried you," the alpha uttered.

"I'll be with you through thick and thin because I love you that much."

The omega leaned closer and placed his lips firmly against the alpha's. They kissed slowly and it was just lips at first, but Ten pushed his tongue to get tangled with Johnny's. The omega pulled the alpha to deepen the kiss but Johnny pushed himself up, pinning Ten against mattress and kissed him deeper.

Ten hummed and smiled against the kiss before they slowly pulled away.

"We can have another kid, our child, if you want. You can always ask me," Ten said.

"I don't want to cause any trauma, baby," Johnny answered softly.

The omega sighed and smiled, "You won't. I'll be doing it with you anyway."

"Let's think about it then we can decide if we can have another baby, okay? We all have the time in the world," the alpha uttered.

"Yeah...of course. Let's just do that for now."

A/N: i refused to call it a "christmas" theme bc of the warnings

just so you guys know

Love lots ♥