008

Ten made himself lazy for the whole day. His heat is making him tired for some reason. He needs to rest, also he's pretty much bed ridden whenever he is in heat. He's defenseless and it's scary to feel weak.

That afternoon, the omega laid down on the couch and read a book with his reading glasses on. Soon, his eyes felt tired and his eyelids went heavy. He didn't know he already fell asleep. He didn't even got to remove his glasses.

Soon, Ten's half awake. He flutters his eyes slowly, half-lowered eyelids. He rubs his eyes and it was strange that his glasses are gone, also his book in hand. He looked around on the floor and nothing fell down. Ten tilted his head up and looks at the sidetable. There was his glasses and book, laid it very neat.

Ten sat up and looked behind him, where the dining table is directly there. He thought Johnny would be here already.

"Oh, you're awake."

The omega looked beside him to see the alpha with a folded blanket in hands. Ten sits up like the indian sit. His stomach immediately filled with butterflies to see his mate again. His craving soon lessen.

"Were you here for too long?" Ten asked. Johnny was already in his usual house clothes.

"No, not really," Johnny said as he walked to take a seat on the single couch.

Ten nodded, "Have you eaten? I didn't got to cook."

"I saw something in the fridge. You didn't eat?" Johnny asked, giving the question back to Ten.

Ten bit the inside of his cheek, "Well, I didn't have the appetite."

Johnny sighed, "I don't want this to happen again. Okay, Ten? I don't want you starving."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really in the mood for eating."

Johnny felt weird and nervous around Ten. He wants to ask him about his someone. But, Ten might get the wrong idea if he asks.

"Johnny? Is there any problem?" Ten asked.

Fuck.

"You feel it?"

Ten slowly nodded and shrugged innocently. His dark brown doe eyes made Johnny admire them for the first time. They were glistening and pretty to stare at.

"Taeyong...told me," Johnny uttered slowly and Ten tensed just by hearing his friend's name, "You're inlove?"

Ten gulped, "T-Then?"

"Are you?"

"U-Uhm--Why do you ask anyway?" Ten stuttered.

Did Taeyong really tell him?

"I'm just guilty that I ruined your chance. I know it sucks, I'm really sorry, Ten," Johnny said worriedly, he couldn't look at his mate straight into the eyes.

"Johnny...You don't have to. D-Didn't Taeyong tell you anything?" Ten asked nervously. He'll definitely punch Taeyong when he returns to work.

"He told me to ask you instead," Johnny answered, "Who is she? Or he? I could bring you to them."

Ten tensed as Johnny held his hand. His heart pumped faster and louder, and his stomach immediately filled with more butterflies. His face heated up and looked at Johnny with tension, he's trying hard not to blush too much.

"Don't worry, you can see them anytime. I'll give you all the freedom just to be with them, Ten."

The alpha warmly smiled at the omega. Ten could literally die right now. His breathing just stopped with all the tension. He gulped loudly and he's sure that his face is red by now. Instead of getting suspicious, Johnny looked at him worriedly. His other hand touch Ten's forehead and cheek. Ten's breathing hitched.

"Are you sick? Or is it your heat?" Johnny asked with his eyebrows knitted together, "Do you want to see them tomorrow? Or some other day? I'll make some dinner arrangements if you want."

Ten bit his lower lip with a nervous expression, "I don't need to see him."

"What? Why? Aren't you guys in good terms?"

Fuck it.

Ten gripped onto Johnny's collar and pulled him into a kiss. Their lips smashed together and Johnny was in full shock. He tensed as Ten kiss him. He could feel how anxious his mate was. The omega pulled away and looked straight into the alpha's.

"It's you. It's always been you, Johnny...But I'm afraid," Ten said breathlessly before standing up and ran into his room.

The omega slammed the door shut and locked it. He fell down and sat against the door. He hugs his knees and his forehead touched the top of his knees as embarrassment eats him whole. His face burns and his heat just added more heat into his body. He knew he wanted Johnny when he kissed him. So to avoid unnecessary actions, he ran away.

On the other hand, Ten left Johnny in shock. The alpha slowly touched his lips, he could still feel Ten's lips on his. They were soft and felt good against his. His stomach felt weird all of a sudden.

Both of them couldn't believe what just happened. They don't know what will they do if they'll be seeing each other tomorrow morning? What will happen the next day? And the other next day?

Ten hope things won't be different after what he did. He didn't mean that to happen but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't thankful that he did it. Atleast he said it, finally. And he starts to smile as he can still feel Johnny's lips against his. How did he do it anyway? He wasn't the bravest one, but he still did it.

Should he be happy? Yes, he deserves to be.

Ten's shoulders jumped as he heard knocking against his door. He tensed and nervous, he knows Johnny can feel it.

"Ten? You still awake?" Johnny asked.

Ten didn't respond, he didn't want to. Something stopped him and he wants to hear what Johnny has to say.

"If you are, I know you still are...Please don't look at me differently. I don't want things to change just because you confessed to me. Please, we could still stay the same and forget everything that just happened," Johnny said.

Ten bit his lower lip.

"Good night, Ten."