014

When Ten's heat finished, he came back to work. He acted like nothing really happened when him and Johnny walked into the building. Johnny's arm was wrapped around his shoulder, making sure that he's safe. But, while they were walking, everything feels really normal. Just like everyday.

As Ten was already in his cubicle, Johnny left him.

"Hey, welcome back," Taeyong greeted as he turned Ten's chair to face him.

Ten chuckled, "Welcome back to you, too. How was your vacation?"

Taeyong blushed, "You know...just a typical vacation."

"Liar! If it's just a typical vacation, why are you blushing? You guys had it, am I right?" Ten teased.

Taeyong raised his eyebrows at him, "He wanted it."

"Bitch, I doubt you didn't."

Taeyong goes back to work and ignored Ten's teasing.

It's been a week since the incident. Both Ten had sleepless nights but everything goes back to normal. He's rather not talk about it and goes back to the memory. He's just happy that they moved on and Johnny became sweeter than usual. Johnny changed his schedules and made some announcements about the meetings' schedule. He also told Ten to not go without him and he forbids Ten to go patrolling.

Well, Johnny's an overprotective mate, what's the problem with it anyway?

"Hey, I'm going to see Johnny," Ten said to Taeyong. He knew Johnny just finished patrolling this afternoon.

"Oh yeah, I'm also going to see Yoonoh."

"Why? Did he patrol with Johnny?" Ten asked. Johnny patrols but he didn't know he's with Jaehyun.

Taeyong stood up from his swivel chair, "Yeah, he said he'll replace me for a while. I'll see you soon, then."

Ten soon walked to Johnny's office. Johnny filled his spot. The omega would really be safe if this keeps up. He had many things that Johnny already forbids. It's not a complaint, Ten's thankful that Johnny's taking care of him and making sure that he's safe.

Ten knocked on the door before twisting the door. He pushed the door and peeked inside before standing infront. Johnny looked at him and a smile was spread across his face. Ten closed the door behind him and walked closer while smiling back.

"How was the patrol?" Ten asked.

Johnny chuckled, "It was fine. I was with Jaehyun today. You could do anything while I do these papers."

Ten walked behind his mate and it's a bit weird but he loves sniffing Johnny's alpha pheromones. He started caressing his mate's soft black hair and he sniffed the smell of his nice shampoo. His hand soon slide and now wrapping his arm around the broad shoulders of the alpha. Ten sniffed his neck and shoulder, and he suddenly stopped. He moved away with a frown on his face.

"Why do I smell other omega's pheromones on you?" Ten asked with a steady tone but he was actually like a wife who found out that his husband just has the smell of an another girl.

Johnny was surprised but he just chuckled, "Don't worry, if you're thinking about me cheating, I'm not. Me and Jae just saved a heated omega from getting...in trouble. I didn't know his scent sticked on me."

"Are you telling the truth?"

Johnny turned to look at Ten. He wrapped his arms around his mate's waist and hugged him, "Do you think I can cheat on you? I still have plans for us, y'know?"

"You better not cheat, I'll definitely leave you," Ten crossed his arms across his chest.

"You can't. I know you love me too much."

"Yeah, I love you but I can still leave you. If you cheated, you technically don't love me anymore. So, I'd rather leave you," Ten said roughly, but he's actually hurt by his own words.

"That won't happen 'cause I won't cheat on you, ever."

Ten rolls his eyes playfully before going back to sit on the chair infront of Johnny's desk. While Johnny goes back to work.

It was really upsetting for Ten whenever he think about the possibilities that would probably happen in the future. Like, you couldn't really stop thinking about it whenever you're in a deep relationship with someone. Ten's at state that he's afraid to love too much, he's afraid that he'll fall out of love in a short time of time.

Ten propped his head with his arms on the table.

"Hey, love?" Ten called.

Johnny hummed as a response.

"Not that I'm doubting, but have you ever thought about the day that we'll probably...leave each other?"

Johnny stopped and looked at his mate. He was surprised but Ten looked really serious about it. The alpha sighed as he puts his ballpen down.

"Why? Is there a reason that that popped up in your mind?" Johnny asked.

Ten shook his head and pouted, "Not really. I couldn't help it..."

Johnny pulled out a smirk, "The only thing that could break us is death. No matter what happens, I'll always be here."

The omega felt relieved to hear that. He smiled at his mate sweetly. Ten felt very contented. Johnny's enough, he thought.

A/N: Double update aheh

Love lots ♥