011

It was already Monday. Ten and Johnny's Sunday was fine. All they did was to sit down and get clingy with each other while watching TV. Ten was still bitter about Johnny still not having any plans to have children but he understands--Work is work.

Both of them has gone to work. Ten feels great to be back in the building. He also needs to compensate with the patrols he missed. Taeyong must've been lonely while patrolling--But, he got Jaehyun. What is he thinking?

"I'll be in my cubi--"

"Wait up, love. We have a meeting, remember?" Johnny whispered as he pulled Ten.

Ten looked at him confusingly, but he just shrugged it out. Johnny looks happy, Ten thought he rarely smiles in work. Also, Johnny has his arm around Ten's shoulder with people gathering infront of them for the meeting. Shouldn't they keep their relationship? Johnny shouldn't have a mate yet.

Johnny cleared his throat, "Good morning to you all. This isn't the usual meeting but I want you all to know that Ten..." The alpha uttered and looked at the omega beside him with a smirk plastered on his face before returning his look onto the audience, "Ten...is my mate."

Everyone gasps and whispers filled the room. Ten was surprised as well, he didn't know that Johnny would be confessing already. From the crowd, Jaehyun and Taeyong came out looking worried.

"I will not tolerate any unnecessary actions that will either hurt or go against my mate's will. Everyone that will disobey my orders, may find themselves suspended," Johnny said very demanding, "I am not afraid of getting a violation. I will prove that leaders with mates can be responsible and will not ever be a disgrace to this group. That's all, you are all dismissed. Thank you for your cooperation."

People dispersed. Ten was still shock but he's proud that Johnny managed to say everything infront of everyone. Soon, he felt a tight hug that could kill him.

"I miss you too, Taeyong," Ten struggled.

Taeyong released him and looked at him with a smile, "Glad that you're already back! How was the week?"

Ten looked at Johnny with a sweet smile, Johnny smiling back before returning his look to Taeyong, "It was fine."

"Giving the looks, are we?" Taeyong teased with squinting eyes.

Ten doesn't want to talk infront of the alphas, kinda embarrassing to tell them that me and Johnny just had our first heat sex.

"Hey, John? I'll be in my cubicle if you need me," Ten bids.

Johnny pulled him to kiss Ten on top of the head, "Okay, see you later, love."

Taeyong looks at Jaehyun with a pouty and upset look, his arms crossed across his chest. Jaehyun looked at him confusingly.

"What?" Jaehyun asked with his eyebrow cocked up.

"Why aren't you kissing him like that?" Taeyong uttered with an upset tone.

Jaehyun doesn't know why Taeyong's this jealous.

"I'm much sweeter, babe," Jaehyun told.

Taeyong rolled his eyes before going with Ten. Both of the omegas goes into their cubicles that were on the second floor. They sat on their black swivel chair. Taeyong turned himself to talk with Ten whose cubicle is just next to him.

"Hey, speak up, you bitch. What's with the kisses and the endearment?" Taeyong asked with suspicion.

Ten chuckled, "We're mates after all--"

"Not buying it. The air's different around you guys. Spill it," Taeyong demanded.

Ten moves closer to Taeyong's ear, "We already had our heat sex last Saturday."

Ten moves away and saw Taeyong's shocked expression. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Then, I would be an uncle for the next ten months, right?" Taeyong asked unbelievably.

Ten's giddy smile soon faded into a sad one, "Well...we haven't planned on making one so yeah...You won't be an uncle for now."

Taeyong saw how upset Ten was. He pats his friend's shoulder, "That's fine. You should be proud of yourself. Me and Jaehyun haven't...had ours. We're both busy to fill up your spot."

"Don't worry, I'll tell Johnny to let you two have a week off," Ten said.

"Really? You'll do that?" Taeyong asked and Ten nodded, "But, what if Jaehyun still doesn't have any plans to mate with me?"

Ten slapped his friend's arm, "I'm sure he already have."

Taeyong nodded and goes back to work.

Nothing really happened much in the office. When afternoon came, both Taeyong and Ten was about to go patrolling but they were stopped by Jaehyun and Johnny. They didn't want us to go alone, now that all of the members know that Ten's an omega. Jaehyun soon replaced Ten and is going out with Taeyong.

"Talk to him about it," Ten whispered to Taeyong.

Taeyong shrugged but nodded before going out of the building with his boyfriend beside him.

Ten was dragged into Johnny office. The alpha wanted him to. Ten took a seat on the chair infront of Johnny's desk, while Johnny sat on his swivel chair. He gets his ballpen and reads the papers on his table. He just want to feel Ten's presence while he works.

"John?" Ten called.

Johnny hummed as a response.

"I have a favor."

"What is it, love?" Johnny asked, not looking at his mate.

"Can Taeyong and Jaehyun take a week off? They deserve it since they filled my spot while I was gone."

Johnny nodded, "Yeah, sure. No problem, anything for you."

"Also...Taeyong wants to get mated with Jaehyun so I want them to take their time," Ten uttered.

"Oh, so he was envious that we already had ours?" Johnny asked, teasingly.

Ten blushed, "Y-Yeah. I told him that we did it last Saturday."

"Okay. If you want them to get serious, I'll give them the week off. After all, Jaehyun's just waiting for Taeyong," Johnny said.

Ten knew that and he's happy that the two will have their rest. All day, he was there in Johnny's office. He didn't take any patrols 'cause Johnny was too afraid to let Ten go. He doesn't want anything bad happening to his mate, now that he starts to get deep feelings with him. He just wants the best for his mate. He knows Ten wants to be loved and now here he is, ready to love Ten no matter what happens.

A/N: To update you all, Kitty is getting the most votes on getting a second part/ second story. You guys can still vote for your favorite story from my works :)

What story would you like to have a second part/ second story?

Love lots ♥