013

Taeyong kept soothing Ten to calm him down while Johnny and Jaehyun tried to catch the guy that just raped Ten. Jaehyun was actually scared 'cause Johnny might kill a person tonight.

Both of them soon caught the guy and Johnny didn't even spare him. The guy was found near the building's alleyway so they pulled him into there. Johnny slammed his back against the wall and he think he broke some ribs of the guy. The alpha wrapped his hand around the guy's neck and raised him up against the wall. The guy was suffocating and already holding the alpha's hand to have some space around his neck.

"You're more than suspended to this group," Johnny uttered angrily with gritted teeth. Jaehyun tried to calm him down.

A smirk was spread across the guy's face, "It felt really good to fuck your ma--"

The guy choked as Johnny gripped onto his neck tightly. People can imagine what happened next.

On the other hand, Ten felt really tired after vomiting. He never felt sick in his life. Taeyong flushed the toilet and helped clean his friend. After, he helped Ten to walk to lay down on Johnny's bed. Taeyong covers his naked body with the duvet while Ten instantly sleeps. The omega sat on the edge of the bed and stayed there to accompany his tired friend. Soon, the door of the room opened and revealed Jaehyun.

"How is he?" Jaehyun asked to his boyfriend.

Taeyong just started to tear up again. He shook his head , "H-He looks tired...I don't know how to calm him down enough. He looked really traumatized."

Jaehyun knelt down infront of Taeyong and caressed his cheeks, "He'll be fine, I'm sure."

"Where's Johnny?" Taeyong asked with his voice bit shaky as he tried not to cry.

Jaehyun led him outside, the alpha also wanted to let the sleeping omega get rest. The couple soon found their leader in the balcony. Jaehyun was about to tell Taeyong to just and give the both of them some time to let the trauma go, but his omega just walked towards the alpha in the balcony. He just walked, surprisingly not angry.

Taeyong soon reached Johnny who was watching the night sky and feeling the cold breeze wiping their skins. The omega stood beside the alpha and sighed.

"I'm sorry..." Johnny suddenly uttered.

Taeyong looked at him, "You're not at fault, Johnny," he said and returned his look to the sky.

Johnny took a seat on a chair near him and looked really frustrated. Not just frustrated, but anger was obvious on his face. Taeyong looked at him and saw him rubbing his face with his hands frustratingly.

"I should've just stayed."

As much as Taeyong hated Johnny because of the accident, he's still worried about him getting depressed about Ten getting raped. It really breaks his heart and just wanted to go back time.

"You didn't know that that will happen, so no one's at fault here," Taeyong said.

"But, I should have atleast trust my guts," Johnny muttered in a frustrated tone, "I was already feeling uneasy, like it's really bothering me. I feel very terrified and scared...I should've been there for him, you know that feeling?"

Taeyong could tell that Johnny was trying not to cry, for the sake of looking strong. All the omega did was to rub the alpha's back.

"I know you're struggling--I do too, but I know you have the most burden on your shoulders right now. Johnny, we're here for you and Ten, okay?" Taeyong said and Johnny nodded, "We'll leave you to give you guys some time. Call us."

Taeyong soon left the unit with Jaehyun. Johnny was still there in the balcony, looking at his side as he was trying to calm himself with the sight of the dark sky with the bright city of Seoul. Thinking deeply was the main thing he's doing right now and trying not to get too emotional as he really doesn't want to express much of his expressions. Sighs filled the silent balcony, signs of getting more depressed with the situation. He just wants to go back and get things right but too bad, life is this cruel.

"Hey."

Johnny looked infront and was surprised to see Ten, already awake after quite some hours. Ten was already in an oversized shirt that covered half of his thighs and boxers that are barely seen, with a small plastered on his face.

"Y-You're awake."

Ten chuckled and took a seat infront of Johnny. The omega looked at the night sky above him and he smiled widely. Johnny's heart ached.

"Well, I wasn't killed, thankfully," Ten joked as he looked back at his mate.

Johnny avoided his gaze, he looked at his side to return his look to the sight he was looking for hours. He guessed it's already midnight but it's fine he's still here, he couldn't sleep anyway.

"Love?"

Johnny heard Ten said. It was a first and it was full of sincerity. It was like the most calming sound he could hear in his entire life. The alpha looks at his mate.

Ten smiled at him, "What are you thinking?"

Johnny swallowed the saliva blocking his throat, he didn't want to cry infront of Ten. But he surprised when he felt Ten held his hands with both of his hands.

"Can you tell me?" Ten asked with pleading and hopeful eyes.

Johnny cleared his throat, "N-Nothing...I just...I should've been here to stop it from happening. I feel like I just failed as a mate. I failed to protect you, either taking care of you...I want to make things right but--"

"Love, you don't have to think about the possibilities that should've happened because things happens for a reason, right?" Ten said with a smile.

Despite of getting raped, Ten still see the bright side that atleast he wasn't killed. He's still alright, still in one piece. He's still upset and depressed about what happened, but it already happened. What else could he do?

"Let's...Let's just move on, okay? Can you grant that wish for me, love?" Ten asked, caressing his mate's knuckles with his thumbs.

"But, Ten--"

"Do this for me. I don't want to see you hurt. Look at me! I'm fine!" Ten laughed, "I'm still the Ten you used to know."

Johnny sighed before he gets up from his seat and pulled Ten up. Ten was confused but he was suddenly hugged tightly by his mate. Ten didn't expect their relationship would be this dramatic. Ten soon wraps his arms around Johnny and hugged him back.

They were almost dancing, slow dancing while Johnny's face was buried on the crook of Ten's neck and whispering 'I love you's. They soon pulled apart but their arms still on each other's bodies. They looked into their eyes and Ten stole a quick kiss from Johnny.

Johnny finally smiled.

A/N: A live ver. of 'No Longer' is all I need. Two chapters left before this story ends. I will update you guys with a new story next week. I will update Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays again, since I'll be back in school soon. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Love lots ♥